Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

22x10 Porsche Turbo Look Wheels for Cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
22x10 Porsche Turbo Look Wheels for Cayenne

Hey guys, we just received this 997 Turbo Look wheel in 22x10 for the Porsche Cayenne. It is et55 and hub-centric 71.6 and accepts Porsche factory bolts and center cap. Sets are in stock and ready to ship. Let us know.

Click Here for Pricing

Old 09-18-2008, 04:19 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Is that $2K per wheel, or per set? Who makes them?

Old 09-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WyattH
Is that $2K per wheel, or per set? Who makes them?
Its $2K for the set of four. They are imported by the same company bringing in the GTS replica wheels which I believe are made in Itally.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 PM
DarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura about
Thats pretty sick

Old 09-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GMP Performance
Sets are in stock and ready to ship. Let us know.
yes ... they do

Old 09-19-2008, 07:27 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GMP Performance
Its $2K for the set of four. They are imported by the same company bringing in the GTS replica wheels which I believe are made in Itally.
These wheels look great. When I inquired about the other ones I was told they were made in China? Are these from China or Italy?

Old 09-19-2008, 08:41 AM
JBONDOx is on a distinguished road
there China, a salesman for the Porsche dealership up here has them on his vehicle in black... looks pretty good, and when the techs mounted them up, there wasn't too much complaining... when I see him I'll snap a picture. Sure they are no HRE or Techart wheel, but at $2k for the set, how can you go wrong! I personally would recommend you guys that hold on to the vehicles, to spend some extra money when ordering them and get 2 more to store at home. maybe they will do it at $3k for 6 of them, which will cover you in any problems and if/when they move on to a new model wheel

$3k is cheap just to let you all know...

Old 09-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Understood. I should have said they are not TUV approved and for me that is important if they are not factory wheels. Now let me get back to my glass of milk from China...

Old 09-19-2008, 02:05 PM
ZEMDOGG is on a distinguished road
WOW! I like it a lot!

Old 09-19-2008, 02:36 PM
Dang it - I am getting my own cow and drinking straight from the source! Seriously, I agree with you more than my posts are coming across. I had checked with GMP on the GTS style wheels and they were not TUV approved so that is what I wanted to know about these wheels.

Back on topic, they look great and I can't wait to see them in person.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
anything on a GTS though? that one above is ugly, but thats because of the cayenne itself.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:26 AM
mlc.design is on a distinguished road
i like them very nice

Old 09-22-2008, 07:24 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
those are really interesting wheels -