Life is too short. RIP RobertP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 01:47 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
RIP Robert. After reading his obituary just now it makes me realize how much more I also need to take care of myself. Got a real dose of "wake the F&*K up" from my doctor on Wednesday, and spent the weekend reflecting on what is most important to me, which is family. A lot like Robert.

Scott - Thank you for posting this, and to another 6speed member, RIP. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Old 12-27-2010, 01:58 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Wow. Hope you are in a better pain-free place Robert.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:01 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
WOW sorry to hear.RIP Robert.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:17 PM
KoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to all
Wow. RIP Robert.

As Scott said, the conversations on these forums, while enjoyable due to the passion we all hold for truly fine automobiles, are really not important in the grand scheme of things!

What 'is' important (IMHO), is enjoying life to the maximum, with family & friends. The time we have on earth is very short, so we should all make the most of each and every day!

Remember that each day, you only get 86,400 seconds and if you waste them, they are gone forever. You cannot bank those you don't use and at midnight, the count starts fresh.

I nearly died on 04/25/2008 in an accident. While I was pretty happy-go-lucky prior, my main mission these days is to maximize that which I do every day!

God speed Robert!

Old 12-27-2010, 02:18 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Very sorry to hear this.
Robert was a good guy...

Old 12-27-2010, 02:31 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
RIP Bro

Old 12-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
RIP my friend. I will never forget him showing me how to pull a decent 60-130 deep in Mexico. You will be missed.

John

Old 12-27-2010, 03:34 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
So sad to hear this, my condolences to his friends and family.

Justin

Old 12-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Rip.. In business I was told by a wise old timer "I you wont go and get a beer with the guy you are arguing with then you need to take a good look at yourself".

Old 12-27-2010, 03:47 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear this. My condolences to the family.

Old 12-27-2010, 04:13 PM
gregporsche will become famous soon enough
Very very sad. I feel bad for his family..

Old 12-27-2010, 04:17 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
RobertP was the definition of a Porsche enthusiast. His death is a loss to 6speed and the Porsche community. My condolences to his family.

bob

Old 12-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Rip!!!!

Old 12-27-2010, 04:47 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
RIP....My condolences to the Family...Life is to short!!

Old 12-27-2010, 05:15 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
I'm so sorry to hear this. I met him once during one of his visits to City of Hope. He was a good man with a kind heart. My condolences go out to his family.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Life is too short. RIP RobertP