911 1964- to current Porsche 911, from the air-cooled days to the current 997

Rediculous Ugly Porsche on Ebay!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Rediculous Ugly Porsche on Ebay!

This should be illegal, so ridiculous..lol are you kidding me! looks like a breed between a ricer & an american 1980s muscle car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-911-2011-Porsche-997-2-Turbo-Wicked-7-Mega-WideBody-CUSTOM-/280603390640?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item415543f2b0

Last edited by Tarek307; 12-29-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:30 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
it will find an owner, no problem. arabs or russians will love it.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
it will find an owner, no problem. arabs or russians will love it.
I'm Egyptian, pretty close to Arab & i think its garbage, and i dont know any Arab that drives a car like this...nor russian...what do you drive? a Tiger tank with a **** symbol on it since your from germany or what? just wondering?

Old 12-29-2010, 06:46 PM
996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation IMHO, you should...

...forget the idea of a particular ethnic group and/or nationality "wanting this car"...

Pimps, pimp-like folk, posers, and/or idiots without a clue may go for this.

Ask yourself if a purist would purchase this "creation" over an unmolested P-car.

The answer is no.

New Green performance air filter 996:
Green perfomance air filter for 996
New Schnell inhaler kit 996/997:
NIB Schnell Cold Air Inhaler w/caps

Mint “used” (600 mi.) Schnell inhaler kit 996/997:
Schnell Cold Air Inhaler w/caps & instructions

Old 12-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by 996PCarGo
...forget the idea of a particular ethnic group and/or nationality "wanting this car"...

Pimps, pimp-like folk, posers, and/or idiots without a clue may go for this.

Ask yourself if a purist would purchase this "creation" over an unmolested P-car.

The answer is no.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:48 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Mansory, Gemballa, Fab Design etc. etc. and their automotive abominations wouldn`t exist if the middle easterns, asians and russians wouldn`t have supported their no-class-car-design that heavily over the last 2 decades. They still make over 90% of the customers.
All these cars are all ugly as hell, but surprisingly these companies have never had real problems to find people willing to pay serious $$ for this crap.

(FAB DESIGN)

(MANSORY)

(Gemballa)

Old 12-30-2010, 09:07 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
I think repaint the car block switch those ugly wheels its not bad....

Old 12-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
Mansory, Gemballa, Fab Design etc. etc. and their automotive abominations wouldn`t exist if the middle easterns, asians and russians wouldn`t have supported their no-class-car-design that heavily over the last 2 decades. They still make over 90% of the customers.
All these cars are all ugly as hell, but surprisingly these companies have never had real problems to find people willing to pay serious $$ for this crap.
You are a stereotypical moron! you sound like some type of **** or something..lol, let me now tell you Adolf, Millions would still be alive if it wasn't for GERMANS supporting the *****....You wanna be steretypical there adolf? thats what you get, now go sit on a swatstika

Old 12-30-2010, 09:40 PM
jbauza has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Obviously somebody with too much money and does not know what to do with it.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:23 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
Inshallah Tarek!

Old 12-31-2010, 12:03 AM
DanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by markar
I think repaint the car block switch those ugly wheels its not bad....
those wheels remind me of....

Old 12-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by F430Spider
Inshallah Tarek!
Inshaa Allah what? inshaa Allah means God Willing..lol

Old 12-31-2010, 01:49 AM
lol Tarek

if u don`t believe me, call Mansory, Fab Design etc. and ask them where their customers mainly come from.
I have had discussions with their staff at auto shows etc. a couple of times in the past.

btw, if u haven`t noticed it by now: yes, i am from germany, born and raised there, but i am not responsible
for that and i am not glorifying germany at the expense of the middle east, russia etc.
People who buy such cars AND the people who build them (which means this includes germans, cause all of
those tuning companies are german/swiss), have a strange or no taste etc.
it is just my 2cents and i think 99% of forumities on here would agree.

Old 12-31-2010, 02:22 AM
M5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud of
wow. theres some idiot out there who just wants to flash his money n thinks this porsche is perfect.

Old 12-31-2010, 04:29 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Sort of like walking into the lions den.

That said... it's true, this green one is butt ugly!
Seen a black one in person and and it's really very impressive.

I love the fact that people customize their cars to their own unique tastes!
Good or bad the expression of individualism is what makes the world interesting whether it be through ideology, fashion, real estate or vehicles I say individualism is something to be celebrated not ridiculed...

Lets face it if every Porsche owner had exactly the same car how special/unique would that make ya feel?
No matter what anyone says, a Porsche is not a mode of transportation it's an ego product that is your personal reward for achieving something where so many others have failed... and as such is meant to make you feel special.

Sure you can say it's perfect the way it is but if everyone was to subscribe to that philosophy than why would anyone ever buy a new model because that in essence is a (factory) modified version of the previous one... hell even Porsche has appearance kits, wheels etc. for the different models!

Anyone who's every been extremely successful (icon) did so powered by that which makes them unique and that individualism is apparent in everything they do (and own) from the understated style and character of Bill Gates to the over the top style (and hair doo ) of Donald Trump...

No I say creativity in all it's forms is a good thing... even or especially if it's butt ugly, it's gives us a reason to feel good about our own superior tastes, values and intellect

Sid.

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rediculous Ugly Porsche on Ebay!