914/914-6
Sponsored by:

NOS 914-6GT Flares!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 07:20 AM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Talking NOS 914-6GT Flares!!!

I just picked up a set of factory, NOS GT flare for my 914-6, SWEET!!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2005, 08:05 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Gave myself a set of 930 brakes for the car to myself for my birthday last week, i-Systems (the engine builder for Klub Sport on the HSR series) has the twin plug 3.0 built, know that I desided to stick the Weber 46s over an Electramotive FI system, it should be on the dyno the end of the week

Old 08-31-2005, 07:17 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Piiiiiiics!

Old 01-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Thumbs up

Sorry it took so long.
Well, it has been a long time in the making, but the twin plug 3.0 for my 914-6 GT clone is finished!!! The tranny is next (I'm still searching for a LSD) and I need to hunt out all the other bits that that go with it. Stratton Motorsports will be adding the factory flares & painting it next month, taking the 914-6 dash to be powder coated next week, the 930 front susp has already been coated (still need 930 backing plates) and need to get the Konig seats recovered.

Old 02-14-2006, 08:37 AM
Me2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant futureMe2stoned has a brilliant future
awesome!!!!

Old 03-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Thumbs up

The 914-6 just went out to have the factory steel flares installed and the RSR hood mounted fog lights and modify the front bumper & build a box for the RSR front oil cooler. It is about Time!!

Old 04-02-2006, 08:49 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Pictures of the car when it's done please.

Old 04-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Pictures of the car when it's done please.
I'll do them as we go, Gary from Stratton Motorsports hurt his hand when a cutting disc exploded, cutting his hand.

Old 04-09-2006, 05:11 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Ouch, must have hurt.
Looks 100% better already with these flares.

Old 04-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Latest update from Stratton Motorsports!!!

Old 04-21-2006, 06:57 PM

Old 05-25-2006, 03:14 PM

Old 10-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Thumbs up

My 914-6GT clone is getting closer!!!

Old 02-22-2007, 12:52 PM
My 914-6 GT clone is getting closer

Old 02-22-2007, 01:25 PM
shimey is on a distinguished road
Love.
that.
color.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NOS 914-6GT Flares!!!