Titanium Ball Seat Lug nuts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Titanium Ball Seat Lug nuts

After numerous requests, we now have available Porsche ball seat open-ended titanium lug nuts for your vehicle!

Made in America.

Machined from aerospace certified grade 5 6AL-4V titanium. Certified means each batch of material is tested to ensure the mechanical properties are correct!

Attached Images   

Last edited by TiKORE; 08-01-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Hams996TT will become famous soon enoughHams996TT will become famous soon enough
Just wanted to support TiKORE on this.... I have a set of their lug bolts for my 996TT and recently they built me a set of the open faced lug nuts for my 930. Both are impeccable quality!!! I would not hesitate to buy them; they are worth every penny to finish off a nice set of wheels.

Kind regards,

Chris.

Old 12-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hams996TT
Just wanted to support TiKORE on this.... I have a set of their lug bolts for my 996TT and recently they built me a set of the open faced lug nuts for my 930. Both are impeccable quality!!! I would not hesitate to buy them; they are worth every penny to finish off a nice set of wheels.

Kind regards,

Chris.
Thanks Chris! Glad we could be part of your immaculate Porsche builds! Enjoy and we look forward to equipping your future vehicles with our titanium hardware.