a question for you all...about option codes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 04:30 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
a question for you all...about option codes

ok, can someone tell me what the option code C00 is for, it is the first one on the sticker inside the hood...i have seen the list that tells, i guess, most of the codes meanings, but not this one...as usual, i am missing something, thanks for your help, kevin

Old 09-11-2015, 10:31 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kkswow12
ok, can someone tell me what the option code C00 is for, it is the first one on the sticker inside the hood...i have seen the list that tells, i guess, most of the codes meanings, but not this one...as usual, i am missing something, thanks for your help, kevin

"The first code you will see on the white label is C?and this is to identify for which market the car was produced. COO=Germany, CO5=France, C16=UK, C32=Saudi Arabia."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.