My 458 vs TTS

Old 07-03-2014, 11:33 AM
UAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant futureUAE991 has a brilliant future
Also here's something to keep everyone happy!

P.S.: 1200HP Silverado in the back trumps both of us

Old 07-03-2014, 11:42 AM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Great shot! Hopefully no ones getting impression I'm promoting my Ferrari over the TTS. As I said from the beginning, I love both cars and feel blessed to own both. For that matter I love all my cars including the M3, which is highly modified and an absolute blast to drive. Even my X5 is an awesome daily driver. All different, all fun to drive....

Life is good

Old 07-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Dutronc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mchctsV
I agree, I went from the 458 to a tts and havent look back , I love this car, 458 was great weekend car and in my opinion the prettiest car to look at, but ill take turbo any day over na
Besides the Berlinetta is out now, why fart around with an Italia?

Old 07-12-2014, 09:20 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
CPI guy you are blessed-you certainly have two of my favorite cars! Enjoy in good health. Every car excels in its own right. Not hard to find the beauty in Ferrari 458!

Old 07-24-2014, 08:26 PM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TOPorschefan
CPI guy you are blessed-you certainly have two of my favorite cars! Enjoy in good health. Every car excels in its own right. Not hard to find the beauty in Ferrari 458!

Thanks buddy. Ironically I'm a born and bread Torontonian.

Old 07-26-2014, 08:26 PM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
I'm the original poster and happen to own both a 458 and a new 911 Turbo S. I'm not sure what kind of car you own, but be aware, the 458 is NOT slow. It is the most visceral car you would ever have the pleasure of driving. As I was bold enough to announce, the TTS is in fact faster in a straight line, but the 458 is still by far the more exciting experience.

Frankly, your comments should be reserved for some other forum. Porsche owners are gentlemen and recognize a Ferrari for what it is, a true exotic.

Come on man, have a little class...

Because he doesn't think the 458 is fast, he doesn't have class? It's his opinion that he shared on an online public discussion forum. It's not like he said "only fools drive 458s" or something of the sort. We have to be able to share differing opinions here without personal shots being taken.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by sportscentury
Because he doesn't think the 458 is fast, he doesn't have class? It's his opinion that he shared on an online public discussion forum. It's not like he said "only fools drive 458s" or something of the sort. We have to be able to share differing opinions here without personal shots being taken.

What city do you live in? If you happen to live in So Cal, I invite you to drive my 458 and form your own opinion on how slow it is. You are correct, we are all entitled to our opinions. To put things in context, if you were fortunate enough to add a Bugatti to your garage and I posted that it's a slow piece of over priced junk, how would you feel? Would that opinion make sense?

Let's face it, that would be idiotic, not just my opinion.

Get real my friend. I'm totally aware of the fact that this a public forum. I've participated on them for over 20 years. When people make ridiculous statements here or anywhere else, they should be prepared to be called out on them.

BTW, I'm not out to prove anything to him, you or anyone else, I just don't get why people say ridiculous things. When you get to my age, you learn to appreciate all the wonderful things in life, not criticize them.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:11 AM
aa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is the perfect example of why I need one of each LOL!!

The beauty of a 911 TT is that you have super car performance and you can still take the car to the gym without worrying that you're going to draw a crowd.

The beauty of a Ferrari is that you have super car performance and you know as soon as you leave the garage, no matter where you go, you're going to draw a crowd.

Choose which to drive depending on your mood. This is what we call high class problems LOL!!

Old 07-27-2014, 06:34 PM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
What city do you live in? If you happen to live in So Cal, I invite you to drive my 458 and form your own opinion on how slow it is. You are correct, we are all entitled to our opinions. To put things in context, if you were fortunate enough to add a Bugatti to your garage and I posted that it's a slow piece of over priced junk, how would you feel? Would that opinion make sense?

Let's face it, that would be idiotic, not just my opinion.

Get real my friend. I'm totally aware of the fact that this a public forum. I've participated on them for over 20 years. When people make ridiculous statements here or anywhere else, they should be prepared to be called out on them.

BTW, I'm not out to prove anything to him, you or anyone else, I just don't get why people say ridiculous things. When you get to my age, you learn to appreciate all the wonderful things in life, not criticize them.

Thanks, but I have no interest in driving your 458. You have me confused with the fellow who said your 458 is slow. I never said a thing about your car. I can see that no matter what I say, it will be met with an overly defensive response, so I'll simply bow out of the exchange. Have a good evening.

Old 07-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by sportscentury
Thanks, but I have no interest in driving your 458. You have me confused with the fellow who said your 458 is slow. I never said a thing about your car. I can see that no matter what I say, it will be met with an overly defensive response, so I'll simply bow out of the exchange. Have a good evening.

You're funny dude. You've also got the wrong guy. I'm the OP and last guy that would ever be defensive. After all, what do I have to be defensive about. I'm 62 years old and have been blessed with the best wife, kid's and grandkids. In my opinion, all the rest of it is just noise.