2015 TTS Cab is finally here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 03:32 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
2015 TTS Cab is finally here!

Well, not quite! Here are a few pictures that my dealer sent me before loading it on an enclosed trailer for delivery this evening, hopefully around 7 pm Memphis time.

I had the dealer wrap the front end with Speedfilm, tint the windows with ceramic tint (35% for TN), lower it on TechART springs, painted the "S" on tail yellow, all sitting on 21" HRE P101s finished in Dark Brushed Clear, with the HRE letters also painted yellow.

More pictures and details once I get my crummy hands on her!

Old 09-15-2014, 04:04 PM
RobRob is a splendid one to beholdRobRob is a splendid one to beholdRobRob is a splendid one to beholdRobRob is a splendid one to beholdRobRob is a splendid one to beholdRobRob is a splendid one to beholdRobRob is a splendid one to beholdRobRob is a splendid one to behold
That is so sick, congrats!

Let us know how the ride on the techart springs is please...

Old 09-15-2014, 04:06 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
My goodness, your car is so sick. Congrats, only a few more hours to go!

Old 09-15-2014, 04:53 PM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
Looks ridiculous...Love it. Nice wheel option.

Old 09-15-2014, 05:13 PM
DocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to all
Look at that shine!! Congrats, and I know you can't sleep waiting for it.

Old 09-15-2014, 05:24 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Beautiful. Drive it in good health.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:47 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Car just showed up. Looks better in person ! Too dark to post new pics. Waiting until tomorrow (daylight) for my first drive.

Old 09-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Higher-res.

Big thanks to Hennessey Porsche and Butler Tire, and most importantly to the newest member of the HRE family!

Congratulations on a gorgeous Cab, Steve! Enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	528.9 KB
ID:	401972   Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	610.5 KB
ID:	401973   Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	570.5 KB
ID:	401974   Click image for larger version

Name:	image004.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	402.3 KB
ID:	401975   Click image for larger version

Name:	image005.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	598.6 KB
ID:	401976  

Last edited by HRE_Wheels; 09-16-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! This thing is perfect! Those HRE's really set it off. Congrats and enjoy it!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 09-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Congratulations Steve! That certainly is a beauty

Old 09-16-2014, 07:53 PM
How about a killer deal on a full set of yellow belts ?

Old 09-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Drove around for (50) or so odd miles yesterday evening. This is the first time I've ever driven a 991T (only other turbo I've ever driven was an 86 or so model), having bought this car without a test drive.

Wow! Hard to believe the difference between this and my 2013 C2S. Keep in mind I never pressed more than 30% or so throttle on this new car. I'm not in a position to intelligently compare the (2) cars yet, but a couple of items were glaringly obvious.

1 - the exhaust was not as bland as I thought / read it would be. Not as barky as the PSE of my old car, but did sound good on mild decal and down shift. I had anticipated adding full exhaust right away, but I think I'll wait a bit.

2 - it rode much better than my C2S on H & R springs. As noted on my first post, this car is lowered on TechART springs and has 21" wheels and rubber band tires. I purposely drove down a road near my house that has worse-than-average expansion joints and this car handled them nearly as smoothly as my LX570. Wife and I both looked at each other at the same time in amazement. Whereas the C2S on H & R was jarring, this car took the bumps in stride. I was expecting much worse, especially considering the 21" wheels. Comparison is with both cars in normal mode.

Hard to believe how docile this car is until you press it a little. Can't wait to get some break-in miles on it and rip it a little. I would not hesitate having this car as a DD!

Old 09-17-2014, 01:04 PM
DocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to all
I have had the same exact experience so far coming from a C2S to a TTS. You could have been writing my own words.
I am SO impressed thus far, and its only been 2 weeks. Cannot wait to drive a little more naughty!!

Old 09-17-2014, 06:36 PM
///armin is a jewel in the rough///armin is a jewel in the rough///armin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by I'mAllIn
it rode much better than my C2S on H & R springs. As noted on my first post, this car is lowered on TechART springs and has 21" wheels and rubber band tires.
That's amazing

Old 09-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Right.

Originally Posted by ///armin
That's amazing

You're right, we were both shocked at how well this car handle the bumps vs. our old car.

On another note, I failed to mention another huge difference between the cars. While the Bose in the C2S was adequate, the Burmester is simply incredible. My wife and I are both a little bit of audiophiles and the sound coming from the Burmester has to be the best stock radio in any car I've ever heard. If you never hear it, you may not need it. But once you have it, it would be hard to go without.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2015 TTS Cab is finally here!