Ordered!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 09:25 PM
wch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the rough
Ordered! And now Arrived!

Sort of new member. I leased a Cayenne GTS at the beginning of the year for my wife. We both love it so much that it got me thinking about replacing my beloved E92 M3 with a 911. I was thinking about waiting for a C2 GTS with the aerocup package but when I added up the options I was getting within sight of a Turbo. After some back and forth put in an order for a 2015 991 Turbo:

Here's the build:

911 Turbo
Dark Blue Metallic
Leather Interior in Agate Grey
Seat Heating (Front)
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)
Sport Chrono Package
Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest
SportDesign Side Mirrors
Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus
Light Design Package
Headlight Cleaning System Covers in Exterior Color
Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
Premium Package Plus
SportDesign Steering Wheel in Alcantara®
Seat Belts in Silver Grey
Vehicle Key Painted
Ornamental Porsche Crest

Now the wait begins...

Last edited by wch bos; 11-23-2014 at 06:42 AM.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:25 AM
trek737 has a spectacular aura abouttrek737 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats... Nice build... I test drove a Dark Blue Metallic Turbo... The Dark Blue has a very rich look!��

Old 09-16-2014, 07:21 AM
DocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to all
Congrats on your order!
I just saw a dark blue targa in person, the color is indeed very rich.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:30 AM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
From an M3 (and N/A) to a 991 Turbo... you will never been the same. Congrats! Great color.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:19 AM
wch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for all of the kind words. Was initially going to go with Rhodium Silver because it is easier to maintain but saw a dark blue metallic car and decided that the color was worth the work involved in keeping it clean.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:22 AM
DocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to all
Excellent choice!

Old 09-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wch bos
Thanks for all of the kind words. Was initially going to go with Rhodium Silver because it is easier to maintain but saw a dark blue metallic car and decided that the color was worth the work involved in keeping it clean.
Good call. Rhodium looks like a washed out Silver to me. GT Silver is the color to get if Silver is your choice. But your combo will be very nice.

Old 09-16-2014, 05:43 PM
reddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nice
Very nice choices. Congrats.

Herb C Boston?
What date are they quoting you?

Old 09-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by reddevils
Very nice choices. Congrats.

Herb C Boston?
What date are they quoting you?
PM sent

Old 09-18-2014, 04:59 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Awesome build! Good luck with the wait. I ordered an Agate Grey over red/black Turbo in August which is due in next month . . . . The wait is still semi-painful even though in the meantime I'm driving around in a C2S.

Old 09-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by eg991
Awesome build! Good luck with the wait. I ordered an Agate Grey over red/black Turbo in August which is due in next month . . . . The wait is still semi-painful even though in the meantime I'm driving around in a C2S.
Nice! Has it been built?

Old 09-19-2014, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Awesome build wch boss! The Dark Blue Metallic Turbo is going to look great.

Old 09-19-2014, 11:04 AM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by wch bos
Nice! Has it been built?
It completes production today, so figure it should get here the middle of next month if the transport goes smoothly!

Old 09-20-2014, 11:42 AM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
Should look very nice with agate interior, too.

Last edited by sportscentury; 09-23-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:48 PM
On boat

My TT that was supposed to be built Oct 28-Nov 1 somehow got built early and now is on a boat. Should be in port by the end of the week!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ordered!