Europipe sound clip HD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 02:48 PM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by stef@europipe
Good ear, the firing order used to be 123456 and now its 243715...
Stef is your euro pipe exhaust system TUV certified? Without official certification I cannot install it in my country.

Old 05-25-2015, 06:04 AM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TTS
Stef is your euro pipe exhaust system TUV certified? Without official certification I cannot install it in my country.
Our system sounds louder than stock so no TUV I'm sorry.

Old 05-25-2015, 06:39 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Our system sounds louder than stock so no TUV I'm sorry.
Yes your 991 TTS exhaust is louder than stock but not dramatically so. Maybe 20%. At idle it is definitely outside the car but not inside. Under WOT, it is louder in the car but not mega loud. There is maybe 20% more exhaust noise and the big thing is that you can hear the turbos spooling on and off which you cannot hear with stock exhaust. And people outside the car have reported that the car makes huge turbo noises under WOT. The pitch of the exhaust is a lower tone than stock.

This is a great exhaust if you want to still be able to listen to music or talk on the phone inside the car and want to hear your turbos. If you want an insanely loud racket or a higher pitched exhaust note (which I didn't) there are other choices for that.

Another differentiating factor is that if you ask Porsche mechanics who install all of the different brands of aftermarket exhausts, they will tell you that the build quality of the Europipe exhaust is at the top of the market. Many have told me that (and they were neither selling me an exhaust or putting it in).

I am very happy with mine.

Old 05-27-2015, 06:16 AM
Nfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud of
100% right on the money. Perfect explaination.

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Yes your 991 TTS exhaust is louder than stock but not dramatically so. Maybe 20%. At idle it is definitely outside the car but not inside. Under WOT, it is louder in the car but not mega loud. There is maybe 20% more exhaust noise and the big thing is that you can hear the turbos spooling on and off which you cannot hear with stock exhaust. And people outside the car have reported that the car makes huge turbo noises under WOT. The pitch of the exhaust is a lower tone than stock.

This is a great exhaust if you want to still be able to listen to music or talk on the phone inside the car and want to hear your turbos. If you want an insanely loud racket or a higher pitched exhaust note (which I didn't) there are other choices for that.

Another differentiating factor is that if you ask Porsche mechanics who install all of the different brands of aftermarket exhausts, they will tell you that the build quality of the Europipe exhaust is at the top of the market. Many have told me that (and they were neither selling me an exhaust or putting it in).

I am very happy with mine.

Old 05-28-2015, 08:18 AM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Thanks for the explanation, nice to hear that you all enjoy our system.

To be more specific, the barking sound I was referring to is audible at 0.20

The gurgling sound is somewhat artificial and is caused by post ignition when you let off the gas. Sounds rather mellow compared to the shotgun noises of a catless exhaust.

Old 05-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Nfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud of
You can also hear a mini bark when you accelerate moderately and turbos come on just for a brief time. Hearing that mini bark is the point I need decide whether or not to mash it bc that's the exact moment the power comes on fast!!
Usually I dont mash it obviously, but its nice to hear its there.

Great sound with EP. ......... INSTRUCTIONS to follow..........

.... Moderate throttle hear turbo spool up followed by a mini bark (exhaust coming alive) as soon you hear it opening up foot off throttle to hear spool down....

I do not drive car hard much, so this sound is perfect for me.

Thanks for the explanation, nice to hear that you all enjoy our system.

To be more specific, the barking sound I was referring to is audible at 0.20

Porsche 991 turbo S fly by. - YouTube

The gurgling sound is somewhat artificial and is caused by post ignition when you let off the gas. Sounds rather mellow compared to the shotgun noises of a catless exhaust.

Last edited by Nfall; 05-28-2015 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:19 PM
I found this clip online again. I know its a 997, but very similar sounds.
Let me know what you think...