991.2 Turbo-S Eye Candy

Old 08-15-2016, 10:31 AM
Nfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sdg1871
Tom another question I am interested in is whether the 991.2 turbo's upgraded fueling system and/or upgraded turbos can be retrofitted to the 991.1 turbo.

Anything new on 991.1 tt upgrades from stage 2+ ?

Nick

Tom, Sorry to hijack a 991.2 post in advance, but I know you guys are movers and shakers down in Florida. I just wanna be kept in loop on my 991.1tt.

Last edited by Nfall; 08-15-2016 at 10:33 AM.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nfall
Anything new on 991.1 tt upgrades from stage 2+ ?

Nick

Tom, Sorry to hijack a 991.2 post in advance, but I know you guys are movers and shakers down in Florida. I just wanna be kept in loop on my 991.1tt.
No worries Nick. Actually yes...we're going to be releasing details of our 68mm VTG package in the next few days. This will be our "stage 3" package, and will be using the 68mm upgraded VTG's in the stock compressor housings (for now).

Old 08-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
i agree with Tom in post RE sport,sport +
Tom, how far out for a tune?

Old 08-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeff Kay
i agree with Tom in post RE sport,sport +
Tom, how far out for a tune?
Gotta stay pretty tight-lipped about that at the moment, unfortunately.

But it's coming...

Old 08-15-2016, 04:53 PM
Nfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
No worries Nick. Actually yes...we're going to be releasing details of our 68mm VTG package in the next few days. This will be our "stage 3" package, and will be using the 68mm upgraded VTG's in the stock compressor housings (for now).

Old 08-22-2016, 08:22 AM
dixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to all
Awesome looking car!

Any additional squeaky noises from the roof with these H&R sport springs?

Old 08-26-2016, 02:38 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
No doubt a beautiful car but for some reason the vertical decklid slats made me think of this:

Old 01-14-2017, 12:30 PM
1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gmd2003
Get a stock .2 on the dyno yet ?
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Nope, not yet. When we dyno it, we want it to be completely stock, so we'll have to take the Tubi Race exhaust off first. Then ideally we want to do the baseline dyno on the same day as we do the Stage 1 GIAC runs. That will hopefully be very soon actually.
After 5 months, any updates on stock .2 dyno numbers and tunes?