Some Awesome Runs and Results with my ByDesign Stage 4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 11:49 PM
vincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud of
Some Awesome Runs and Results with my ByDesign Stage 4

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share some awesome results and runs after dialing in the car even more with the help of Sam@ByDesign. The car is running even stronger and smoother and even safer aswell. This ByDesign package and COBB has been the proving itself to be the leader of the tuning world over and over again.

Here are the dyno result with 98oct+Meth. This result is after hours of on dyno and we are still left with a good amount of psi more for the race. Therefore, this package are capable of 700whp+ and 700wtrq+ on Mustang Dyno

Vincent

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160526_234409.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	449669  

Last edited by vincent.j.nathan; 05-27-2016 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:24 AM
vincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud of

This race I was on 91oct/meth

Last edited by vincent.j.nathan; 05-27-2016 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:35 AM
Old 05-27-2016, 12:57 AM
As we can see the car runs great on 91oct/Meth but it is another level of fast with race gas/meth. I can't wait to hit the 1/2 mile and more future races soon

Old 05-27-2016, 03:41 AM
Banned
Thunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!
How much boost on you run?

Old 05-27-2016, 07:49 AM
adibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond repute
Nice results man, congrats! Can't wait to take mine back to the track now that the kinks are ironed out....9"s here we go!

Old 05-27-2016, 12:30 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Congras Vincent Really strong car

Old 05-27-2016, 12:33 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Congrats brothers. Where did you dyno at?

Old 05-27-2016, 01:23 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Been great working with you Vincent! Big shout to Sam and the team at Auto Talent. Always getting it done right the first time so we can do our thing. You are really running strong my friend. We're going to have some serious muscle in our group at the next event in SoCal!

Adrian I'm ready for you. Please log all three of those maps so we can see how she reacted to tightening things up!

Hey Adam, Vincent is probably sleeping now ha ha. He's overseas. When I am lucky we use Cobbs Dyno. Otherwise Craig at World or Steve up here in the valley.

Hey Thunder, on the boost question…It all depends on the hardware and fuel. We keep that one close to the chest for now

Old 05-27-2016, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Been great working with you Vincent! Big shout to Sam and the team at Auto Talent. Always getting it done right the first time so we can do our thing. You are really running strong my friend. We're going to have some serious muscle in our group at the next event in SoCal!

Adrian I'm ready for you. Please log all three of those maps so we can see how she reacted to tightening things up!

Hey Adam, Vincent is probably sleeping now ha ha. He's overseas. When I am lucky we use Cobbs Dyno. Otherwise Craig at World or Steve up here in the valley.

Hey Thunder, on the boost question…It all depends on the hardware and fuel. We keep that one close to the chest for now
Its 3am and I am still awake haha. Everyone was surprise and can't even believe I was on California 91oct pulling away from a e85 Turbo Upgrade GTR that has anti lag.

Very excited to see Mark's result soon too and hit the track together with the team.

Last edited by vincent.j.nathan; 05-27-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:22 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincent.j.nathan
Its 3am and I am still awake haha. Everyone was surprise and can't even believe I was on California 91oct pulling away from a e85 Turbo Upgrade GTR that has anti lag.

Very excited to see Mark's result soon too and hit the track together with the team.
Good Stuff Vincent! Finally bro.... Hit some new bests at the events. Im rooting for you guys.

Old 05-27-2016, 02:30 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Triple Threat! Now you can run against each other!!

Old 05-27-2016, 02:50 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Nicely done man!

Old 05-27-2016, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor
Check this one out I got from M the other day running an NO2 Z07!

Old 05-28-2016, 12:32 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Finally some 991 street runs against some serious machinery on vid!!

First off and I am so impressed with the numbers you are putting down, but beyond impressed with your GTR kill!

Snap these things are putting down some power and moving the heck out!

Congrats on a great built machine!!

Last edited by Bobbyfali; 05-28-2016 at 12:55 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some Awesome Runs and Results with my ByDesign Stage 4