I Don't Drink Often, but When I Do, I ask Sam for Stage 4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 09:59 PM
trader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud of
I Don't Drink Often, but When I Do, I ask Sam for Stage 4

I've been talking with Sam. Damn, there goes my negotiating power....

So, I spoke with Sam by Design about an throttle response issue. Sam picks up right away and mentions the quirks of the 991 turbo/s. So, I think I simply had a hiccup with my car. No biggie. One thing leads to another and we start talking Stage 1-2. Well, I think why not get more...

Anyways, I went from stage 1 to stage 4 faster than our cars do 0-60.

I have a turbo s cab and why not have the fastest turbo s cab there is? So, next stop is to go from Tahoe to So Cal and make things right.

Updates coming....

Old 06-25-2016, 02:35 AM
991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all
Originally Posted by trader247
I've been talking with Sam. Damn, there goes my negotiating power....

So, I spoke with Sam by Design about an throttle response issue. Sam picks up right away and mentions the quirks of the 991 turbo/s. So, I think I simply had a hiccup with my car. No biggie. One thing leads to another and we start talking Stage 1-2. Well, I think why not get more...

Anyways, I went from stage 1 to stage 4 faster than our cars do 0-60.

I have a turbo s cab and why not have the fastest turbo s cab there is? So, next stop is to go from Tahoe to So Cal and make things right.

Updates coming....
Wow....and I thought I was fast in making the jump from Stage 1 to a Stage 3 and a week later Stage 4! Congrats on your decision and as Sam famously puts it....."Cheers!" When are you planning on coming down to S. Cali?

Old 06-25-2016, 09:02 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Haha it was great chatting with you C and I look forward to making your cab a beast! Shoot I thought I was just going to make you feel better about the hick-up and maybe a stage 2! He just might be By Design Stage 4 number 50!

Old 06-25-2016, 07:54 PM
trader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 991 PetWolf
Wow....and I thought I was fast in making the jump from Stage 1 to a Stage 3 and a week later Stage 4! Congrats on your decision and as Sam famously puts it....."Cheers!" When are you planning on coming down to S. Cali?
I am pretty sure the Friday night libations accelerated the progression from Stage 1 to Stage 4 Last night I would have thought I would be driving down to LA this am, but reality is sinking in and I have a few other irons in the fire that I can't leave right away My wife is from LA and we lived in Santa Barbara for some time, so hopefully will be down in the not too distant future.

Sam, you are awesome. Thanks so much for everything. I can't wait to experience the sounds and power of the different stages on our wonderful cars. I will get with you early in the week to go over all the different options

Old 06-25-2016, 08:48 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hah! I almost feel better my dude. We were talking about the hesitation issue and then figured stage 2 would be a great trear. The mod bug bites hard and fast with some of us. I think you're going to love stage two and like I mentioned last night, you can jump to any stage whenever you want and it's nice to experience the levels. I'm here anytime and ready to get stage two for you to enjoy until the bug bites again! Sometimes it's more fun that way anyways. Again it was nice chatting even if you weren't doing anything! Talk soon!

We can call it a Monday morning order, not a Friday evening order

Old 06-26-2016, 02:17 AM
991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all
Originally Posted by trader247
I am pretty sure the Friday night libations accelerated the progression from Stage 1 to Stage 4 Last night I would have thought I would be driving down to LA this am, but reality is sinking in and I have a few other irons in the fire that I can't leave right away My wife is from LA and we lived in Santa Barbara for some time, so hopefully will be down in the not too distant future.

Sam, you are awesome. Thanks so much for everything. I can't wait to experience the sounds and power of the different stages on our wonderful cars. I will get with you early in the week to go over all the different options
If and when you're planning a trip down to LA and want to hear how a Stage4 sound like in person, let me know. I'd be glad to help you "solidify" your decision.....lol!