Road Trip Oregon and Washington This Week

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 10:15 PM
trader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud of
Road Trip Oregon and Washington This Week

I just finished a big project and have extricated myself from my offices. I may actually have an entire week (or two) to myself to do some driving and exploring.

I live in the Lake Tahoe area, and have wanted to take a driving trip to the PNW for some time. I am even toying with the idea of a relocation down the road to the PNW. So, I'm just doing some preliminary scouting around.

Any members in Oregon or Washington let me know if you want to meet up for coffee or something and talk cars, etc. I made my way up to Medford, OR today and will either be heading to the Oregon Coast or Portland for the next couple of days, then I will go up to Seattle area and then back down through Oregon on my way back to Nor Cal and then Tahoe.

Anyone feel free to respond here or send me a PM.

Last edited by trader247; 07-22-2016 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:20 AM
KA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond repute
Made your trip, kinda, from Austin before and love driving down the costal line. Beautiful scenery. Hope you have a great and a safe trip.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:01 AM
tomcatz is on a distinguished road
I would like to hear the answers to this also. I am planning trip in the TT from Detroit in Sept thru Banff on to Seattle, Portland, Redwoods, then back thru Tahoe / Reno, Salt lake. Have not figured best route down the coast (highlights). I feel pretty safe in Hotel parking except Seattle and (I chose Inn at the Market) and Reno / Tahoe (suggestions welcome)

-Tom

Old 07-24-2016, 09:03 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Absolutely beautiful!

Old 07-24-2016, 12:23 PM
Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !
I'd be happy to meet up, though I have typical employee/dad type schedule. PM me or email me at cnolke at gmail com.

I regularly do long roadtrips around Washington and Oregon, but they are usually in the LX instead.

Its been a good summer so far here in Oregon

Old 07-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Los Angeles not ranking too hight for me right about now. Good for you Chris's!