New 991.2 Turbo S owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 01:30 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
I didn't know you could get the script in black which could be cool I'd like to see that on a white car with a black aerokit. I have the standard chrome script it's fairly subtle on this combo.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo589.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	871.0 KB
ID:	469703  
Old 02-14-2017, 01:47 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
I just priced it here https://www.bumperplugs.com/index.ph...product_id=133
and the full lettering are not cheap...+$800ish

Old 02-14-2017, 07:03 PM
_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold_ace_ is a splendid one to behold
I'd try it with plastidip first if i were considering spending $800.

Old 02-14-2017, 08:26 PM
Bad Boys 1 is a glorious beacon of lightBad Boys 1 is a glorious beacon of lightBad Boys 1 is a glorious beacon of lightBad Boys 1 is a glorious beacon of lightBad Boys 1 is a glorious beacon of lightBad Boys 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with your new car. I have aero on front only and all white.

Went in the other direction with badges, figured if you didn't know it was a Porsche.

Ordered from bumper plugs

Old 02-15-2017, 07:09 AM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Sick!

Old 02-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
^ I like that!

Long on your car that may be too much black IMO. White and chrome as pictured look nice with the Contrasting AK.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Awesome combo, congrats! I actually LOVE the aerokit on the 991 cars!

Stop by the shop sometime...let's get you set up with an extra 100hp that'll go real nice with that Europipe exhaust.

Old 02-19-2017, 09:11 AM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bad Boys 1
Good luck with your new car. I have aero on front only and all white.

Went in the other direction with badges, figured if you didn't know it was a Porsche.

Ordered from bumper plugs
You deleted the Porsche, but now you need to re-center the 911 Turbo S. right now the text is too low and it looks odd. It looks like the text fell off and was reapplied in the wrong place.

Also I think you should consider these letters entirely and getting the Turbo S from the 997 (larger letters).

Old 02-21-2017, 04:59 AM
TeeLex is on a distinguished road
I installed the Europipe last night. Looking forward to a little more snarl! Lowering springs next with adjustable swaybar endlinks.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:54 AM
1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TeeLex
I installed the Europipe last night. Looking forward to a little more snarl! Lowering springs next with adjustable swaybar endlinks.
I have a new Europipe exhaust sitting here waiting for my car.

Look forward to your impressions!

Old 02-22-2017, 09:22 AM
gmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by longboarder
I didn't know you could get the script in black which could be cool I'd like to see that on a white car with a black aerokit. I have the standard chrome script it's fairly subtle on this combo.
It looks good in black.
George

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1909.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	989.1 KB
ID:	470327  
Old 02-22-2017, 01:15 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gmd2003
It looks good in black.
George
That does look good. From the factory that way?

Old 02-22-2017, 01:31 PM
gmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant futuregmd2003 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by longboarder
That does look good. From the factory that way?
yes sir .

Old 02-22-2017, 05:21 PM
TeeLex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 1Gunner
I have a new Europipe exhaust sitting here waiting for my car.

Look forward to your impressions!
I'm liking the results of installing the Europipe. Not too loud, but certainly more growl than stock. More noticeable backfires/pops in Sport Mode. Way more turbo spool sound outside the car. I'm pleased with my Europipe mod - quality built and nice tool kit that comes with it to help the install.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.