991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:30 AM
dkim12 is on a distinguished road
top down weather last week...it's for sale btw if anyone is looking for a cab

Old 03-11-2017, 11:10 PM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
4 years later...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4830.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	4.82 MB
ID:	471631  
Old 03-17-2017, 01:26 PM
AM6007 is on a distinguished road

Old 03-29-2017, 06:20 PM
SFZGT3 is on a distinguished road
2012.5 C2S Coupe

Just brought home from Pac NW to Northern Florida. In love!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0650.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	3.88 MB
ID:	472988   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0648.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	472989   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0654.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	472990  
Old 03-30-2017, 08:23 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SFZGT3
Just brought home from Pac NW to Northern Florida. In love!
Excellent pick up Steve. Love the color. Enjoy in good health.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:53 AM
alainpp is an unknown quantity at this point

2012.5 Carrera S Cabriolet, PDK. Got it 2 months ago 11K miles.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:59 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
I changed to my summer wheels / tires and did a full detail on my car last weekend (and into the evenings of this week). Snapped some quick photos of the final product...

(if this is too many photos to have in one post let me know)

Old 03-31-2017, 09:08 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by brianja
I changed to my summer wheels / tires and did a full detail on my car last weekend (and into the evenings of this week). Snapped some quick photos of the final product...

Very subtle Adv.1's. I mistakenly thought these were OEM wheels until this last photo.

Did you have to modify your Porsche center cap at all to fit?

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:18 AM
alainpp is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice pics and detailing.

(if this is too many photos to have in one post let me know)

Old 03-31-2017, 09:27 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WheelB
Very subtle Adv.1's. I mistakenly thought these were OEM wheels until this last photo.

Did you have to modify your Porsche center cap at all to fit?
Thank you. That's exactly what I was going for... wanted them to be different, but not "shouty" since this is my DD. I think the fine textured matte bronze is a great pairing with my espresso interior.

Getting the Porsche center caps on there was a major pain since I didn't spec the wheels that way from the beginning. I took measurements from the wheels and a center cap, made CAD drawings and had adapters custom machined. Then the Porsche center caps had to be modified (tabs removed from the back and OD shaved down about 1/8") and they had to be painted to match the wheel finish. Here are some photos of the steps I took:

Old 03-31-2017, 09:33 AM
Site Sponsor
Thank you. That's exactly what I was going for... wanted them to be different, but not "shouty" since this is my DD. I think the fine textured matte bronze is a great pairing with my espresso interior.

Getting the Porsche center caps on there was a major pain since I didn't spec the wheels that way from the beginning. I took measurements from the wheels and a center cap, made CAD drawings and had adapters custom machined. Then the Porsche center caps had to be modified (tabs removed from the back and OD shaved down about 1/8") and they had to be painted to match the wheel finish. Here are some photos of the steps I took:

Sounds like a lot of effort went into that but this money shot above proves it was totally worth it. Beautiful touch sir.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 03-31-2017, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by alainpp
Nice pics and detailing.
Thank you. I rarely get time to do a full detail any more, so getting a few days to work on this was awesome.

Originally Posted by WheelB
Sounds like a lot of effort went into that but this money shot above proves it was totally worth it. Beautiful touch sir.
It was a lot of effort that wouldn't have been needed had I just had the forethought to order the wheels set up for OEM center caps from the beginning. Live and learn... it kept me busy during a winter here in NYC one year, at least.

Old 04-05-2017, 03:51 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
You always do super nice photos. Car looks awesome. Now that you've detailed it, time to get it out on the dirty NY streets so you can detail it again, lol. Beautiful car.

Old 04-05-2017, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
You always do super nice photos. Car looks awesome. Now that you've detailed it, time to get it out on the dirty NY streets so you can detail it again, lol. Beautiful car.
Thanks! I love taking the photos, I just wish I had the time to do it more often.

These NYC streets are torture for anyone who wants a clean car! I spent all of that time detailing, drove 30 blocks on the street (no highway) to where these photos were taken at 6AM and the car was already covered in a layer of dust and dirt. Ugh! It's a never-ending battle.

Old 04-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Pansahank is an unknown quantity at this point

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!