TiKORE Titanium Lugs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light

Attached Images  
Old 03-15-2013, 01:06 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
These are gorgeous pieces!

I'm actually waiting for UPS to deliver mine for my C4S as I type. Should be here today!

Old 03-16-2013, 03:07 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brianja
These are gorgeous pieces!

I'm actually waiting for UPS to deliver mine for my C4S as I type. Should be here today!
Nice, do you mind weighing the OEM and the Ti for comparison?

Old 03-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AJag
Nice, do you mind weighing the OEM and the Ti for comparison?
In regards to our Porsche bolts the weight savings are slightly different as Porsche uses an aluminum ball seat, thus lighter weight in that area, but risk of wearing down the seat and oxidization of the aluminum. These bolts offer weight savings and an escape from the weathering that we all see from Porsche lug bolts.

The weight of the factory Porsche set is 4.11 lbs. The weight of the TiKORE set is 3.00 lbs.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:18 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Guys... these are some beautiful bolts! Really... exceptional work.

Here are a few shots of mine:

Attached Images    
Old 04-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by brianja
Guys... these are some beautiful bolts! Really... exceptional work.

Here are a few shots of mine:

Picture Perfect Post! This is exactly what TiKORE is trying to portray with our precision engineering and craftsmanship. Do you have any pictures of the entire vehicle?!

Glad you enjoy sir!

Old 04-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Of course I have shots of the whole car... check 'em out!

Attached Images          
Old 04-09-2013, 06:55 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Brian -- looks phenomenal. Any thoughts of putting the Porsche center caps on instead of the ADV.1?

Old 04-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Let's try to keep this thread focused on Tikore's beautiful products. I started another thread for wheel discussion: Click for Wheel Thread

But to answer your question... I thought about it, but:

1) I'm not certain if these center caps are the same diameter as the Porsche caps.

2) These wheels and center caps are powder coated. The Porsche caps are plastic and getting them powder coated to match this finish exactly would be tough.

3) The Porsche caps are slightly concave, which I don't think it ideal for this wheel.

I do have plain ADV center caps arriving any day. The ones on there now were custom done to fill the letters in white and match the car. We will see which I prefer.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
From Grade 5 6AL-4V Titanium alloy rod to a precision Porsche product.

Attached Images  
Old 04-17-2013, 10:04 AM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
why not make them all 5 sided to create full security and lack of needing two sockets?

Old 04-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
why not make them all 5 sided to create full security and lack of needing two sockets?
Our specialty socket (security lug key) is designed with the same 19mm hex head as the rest of our standard lug bolts. Only one 19mm socket needed for install

Attached Images   
Old 04-23-2013, 08:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
Matte Titanium 2-piece Porsche lug bolts. These are a direct OEM replacement for your corroded lugs and are the ultimate upgrade with your aftermarket wheels!

Attached Images  
Old 04-23-2013, 09:58 AM
drizute will become famous soon enough
Other colors?

Still no black ones huh ?

Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by drizute
Still no black ones huh ?
Sorry drizute, no black titanium finish.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TiKORE Titanium Lugs