Fall colors and Platinum Silver (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Fall colors and Platinum Silver (pics)

Went for a drive today with fall in full swing. Took a few pics of the Platinum Silver / Platinum CS wheels. Let me know when to stop posting pics... I just love taking pictures of Porsches!

Old 10-17-2012, 05:07 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
Went for a drive today with fall in full swing. Took a few pics of the Platinum Silver / Platinum CS wheels. Let me know when to stop posting pics... I just love taking pictures of Porsches!
Don't stop ; D. P.Silver with P. wheels = Best combo ever.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Airportrat has a spectacular aura aboutAirportrat has a spectacular aura about
Now that is way cool.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Let me know when to stop posting pics... I just love taking pictures of Porsches!
Can't you people see that this man is asking for help??
The man clearly has a dependency issue!!!

We need to setup some type of support group.

Nice Pics Haku.. Keep feeding the beast..

Old 10-17-2012, 06:10 PM
dochusar is on a distinguished road

What a beauty, I really want to take my baby for a ride in the hills, but I prefer white with platinum wheels! I like my retro looking Porsche with the duckbill and rear wiper. My 991 just completed PDI and waiting for a couple of items to be installed!

Attached Images     

Last edited by dochusar; 10-17-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Thanks for the response fellas. I thought by now someone would have banned me for being so click happy

Originally Posted by dux
Can't you people see that this man is asking for help??
The man clearly has a dependency issue!!!

We need to setup some type of support group.

Nice Pics Haku.. Keep feeding the beast..

Dux, you've hit the nail on the head!!!! Bring on the Support group All are welcome!

Thanks for the compliment.

Originally Posted by dochusar
What a beauty, I really want to take my baby for a ride in the hills, but I prefer white with platinum wheels! I like my retro looking Porsche with the duckbill and rear wiper. My 991 just completed PDI and waiting for a couple of items to be installed!

Your car looks spectacular DH. I need to see the ducktail in person and I'm sure it's very retro... lovely! My wife is visiting family up in MA next week and the plan is for me to take off to the Smokies for a few days of driving. Lets hope the weather stays beautiful.

You are going to love the S. I look forward to your comments about it.

Old 10-17-2012, 06:47 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Nice pics H ....

Old 10-17-2012, 06:49 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
this is car ****. i can't stop looking....

Old 10-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Wowwww I thought your last thread of pics was good... damn it just got even better!

Thanks for posting!

Old 10-17-2012, 07:45 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Haku. . . .Wow!! Those photos are worthy of the finest Auto Mag. I LOVE how the Silver reflects the Fall colors. Keep the photos coming. Never enough!!

Old 10-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
great collection of fall pic - the leaf colours against the silver is nice

Old 10-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Zmoney is on a distinguished road
G DAMN thats a good looking car

Old 10-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Thank you for the compliments my fellow addicts. The subjects make the photos easy!
This year the leaves are just glorious and the silver on the car just takes on the lustre of its surroundings. Its tones change all the time.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:39 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Keep going!! love your pics.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:57 PM
ArashApollo will become famous soon enoughArashApollo will become famous soon enough
Oh man haku your car looks at home in that setting.
Dochusar great build! Love the retro look. Did you get the 7MT to go with the theme? Oh and that glass sunroof looks great on the white.

Every time I see pics of the platinum wheels I love them even more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fall colors and Platinum Silver (pics)