- My 1wk old GT Silver/Espresso C4S photoshoot -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 10:29 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brianja
Beautiful, Fester! Really stunning.

MDC - nice rolling shots! I love taking them, myself, but I never want to give up the controls of my car to hang out the passenger window for a while. lol
.Thanks. I don't mind hanging out the passenger window as long as we are not in the mountain twisty. It is the cold wind and other people taking pictures of us taking picture.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Awesome stuff!!!
Hi Sid, come by here and I will take pics of you and Fester ! My next plan is to take pics of the duck tail and the 4S together . That should be fun!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Fester
Here're some of the shots of my 991-4S, acquired a week ago...it's everything I expected, and a LOT more!! (photo-shoot courtesy of fellow 6SO member "MDC" !!)
Those are some of the Best Shots I've seen on 6 Speed!! Nice!!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:36 AM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
seriously awesome looking...congratulations!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:38 AM
fantom has a spectacular aura aboutfantom has a spectacular aura aboutfantom has a spectacular aura about
I may never post photos of my plain jane 991 now

You car is breathtaking!

What the heck is it with my red rep...I really don't get it!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM
mdc
Thank You All

Thank you all, you guys are too kind. A better shot would be a beautiful girl driving . But Fester did a great job driving and as a model is his brand new C4S in GT silver. Now I really want a C4S.... And my daughter did a great job driving me so I didn't loose the camera on the freeway.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:03 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mdc
Thank you all, you guys are too kind. A better shot would be a beautiful girl driving . But Fester did a great job driving and as a model is his brand new C4S in GT silver. Now I really want a C4S.... And my daughter did a great job driving me so I didn't loose the camera on the freeway.
How much for you to come to Boise, ID and take some action shots of me driving?

Old 02-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Brooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really nice
Amazing photos! What a great looking car! Congrats on it. Perfect combination.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:08 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by dhill911
How much for you to come to Boise, ID and take some action shots of me driving?
HA HA HA ! We meet half way.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:51 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by fantom
I may never post photos of my plain jane 991 now
No such a thing, but Fester's 4s is stunning. He checked most of the boxes.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:10 PM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
I remember when my car looked that clean. See picture on the snow thread...

Last edited by 998M; 02-05-2013 at 01:12 PM. Reason: added
Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Great pix Fester! How many miles have you racked up so far?

Old 02-05-2013, 01:17 PM
docfink is on a distinguished road
Wow--that is one sweet C4S. I love the painted exterior. Great shots too--

Old 02-05-2013, 01:28 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
nice ride.....

Old 02-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Love the rolling shots. Congrats!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: - My 1wk old GT Silver/Espresso C4S photoshoot -