991 Sport Design/Aerokit Photos - all flavors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 05:02 PM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
991 Sport Design/Aerokit Photos - all flavors

Let's see them..........

Attached Images     
Old 02-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images    
Old 02-05-2013, 05:50 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
is the white 991 lowered? front spoiler looks awfully low on sport design kit. i thought it was suppose to be 6" clearance to ground with PASM

Old 02-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Havok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of light

Old 02-05-2013, 10:18 PM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of

Last edited by aljaberh; 02-05-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:42 PM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mdc
Hi, how do I upload full size like you did here? Thanks
i used a website to upload the photos but i do not remember which you can use any free uploading website, then used the (insert image) button in the reply box.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2013, 06:46 AM
benjaminlambert is on a distinguished road

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CarreraS.jpg
Views:	9751
Size:	578.0 KB
ID:	208503  
Old 02-06-2013, 08:59 AM
DocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to all
Love my 991

Attached Images   
Old 02-06-2013, 09:16 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by trysixty
is the white 991 lowered? front spoiler looks awfully low on sport design kit. i thought it was suppose to be 6" clearance to ground with PASM
With PASM and Sport Design front bumper the clearance is reduced by 10mm according to Porsche. Not much, about 4/10".

John in Vancouver

Old 02-06-2013, 09:58 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Some of mine (I've posted these before). Click to enlarge:

Attached Images        
Old 02-06-2013, 10:21 AM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Way too many good looking 991s! This thread is starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

One question. With the stock spoiler and SPASM, opening the sunroof elevates the spoiler another couple of inches. Does the ducktail wag when you pop the roof?

Old 02-06-2013, 10:31 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
The ducktail is totally fixed, so it shouldn't move, regardless of sunroof position or suspension option chosen on the car.

I'm not certain if the cars even have the mechanism to move the spoiler if the Sport Design kit was factory-installed. I know I don't have the spoiler button on the console.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:29 AM
rjhoskins has a spectacular aura aboutrjhoskins has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by benjaminlambert
More pics! Love the aerocup

Old 02-06-2013, 12:38 PM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of

Attached Images     

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 Sport Design/Aerokit Photos - all flavors