Front lips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 08:28 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
I might be wrong, but the Suncoast lip is nothing more than a stock front lip from a Carrera S with PASM. Is that correct?

Old 04-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BOBP
I might be wrong, but the Suncoast lip is nothing more than a stock front lip from a Carrera S with PASM. Is that correct?

Yes it is the same part. Porsche part#991-505-557-02-1E0

Old 04-19-2013, 05:58 AM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BOBP
That is the whole point!

Old 04-19-2013, 07:10 AM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Stay tuned....we're almost ready with our Werks1 front spoiler for the 991.

It's pretty hot too

Tom,

I love the look of the Werks 1 lip for the 997. Can you sneak us a peak of the lip for the 991?

Pretty please. Just a little look.

Marc

Old 04-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 998M
Tom,

I love the look of the Werks 1 lip for the 997. Can you sneak us a peak of the lip for the 991?

Pretty please. Just a little look.

Marc
Hi Marc...I would LOVE to show you guys a sneak peek of the few prototypes we're working with. We've basically narrowed it down to 2 designs, which are really similar with just some very subtle differences.

But...unfortunately I'm not gonna show them. The last thing I want is one of the notorious vendors on here copying it and releasing it before we do. Sorry...but you'll have to wait.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 AM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
But...unfortunately I'm not gonna show them. The last thing I want is one of the notorious vendors on here copying it and releasing it before we do. Sorry...but you'll have to wait.
Disappointing but I can understand. M

Old 01-14-2015, 02:54 PM
dphouse is on a distinguished road
Hi Marc...I would LOVE to show you guys a sneak peek of the few prototypes we're working with. We've basically narrowed it down to 2 designs, which are really similar with just some very subtle differences.

what is the status on your front spoiler? available?

Old 01-14-2015, 03:37 PM
There are several carbon front spoilers for the 991 out there. Most are the same shape as the factory one just in carbon. You will have to Google them as they are not sponsors of this site.

Marc

Old 01-14-2015, 05:33 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by dphouse
appears available approx 2019, and priced at $3000 to be consistent with their 997 lips.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:38 PM
dphouse is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by trysixty
appears available approx 2019, and priced at $3000 to be consistent with their 997 lips.
I hope you're joking. Lol.

Old 01-15-2015, 03:44 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
I hope you're joking. Lol.
check their website

Old 01-15-2015, 08:00 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
check their website
Our 991 front splitter is not listed on our website anywhere. Even our 997.1 and 997.2 turbo front splitters are $2000, so I'm not sure where your $3k number comes from.

The reason it's not listed for sale is because we've put it on the back-burner for the time being. Reason? We were just having too many issues finding a reliable and secure way of attaching the splitter to the front bumper of the 991. The prototype you see below used a combination of hardware and adhesive...but we're not comfortable relying on adhesive to secure the part. So...we've gone back to the drawing board to find a more reliable way to attach it. If you've ever seen one of our 997 Turbo front splitters on a car, you'll know that we pride ourselves on "better then OEM" fitment. So this 991 splitter will be released when we get the fitment perfected. But don't hold your breath...it may be a little while longer before it's available. Sorry.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:56 AM
plenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant future
Our 991 front splitter is not listed on our website anywhere. Even our 997.1 and 997.2 turbo front splitters are $2000, so I'm not sure where your $3k number comes from.
But you do list a rear diffuser on your site for $3,000. That is probably getting confused with a front lip!

Old 01-15-2015, 06:47 PM
fbroen is a splendid one to beholdfbroen is a splendid one to beholdfbroen is a splendid one to beholdfbroen is a splendid one to beholdfbroen is a splendid one to beholdfbroen is a splendid one to behold
I like the fact that it is full width!
What bothers me about my SPASM lip is that it is not full side to side. It looks a little bit like the goatee license plate of the VW micro bus character in Cars.

Old 01-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
SPASM Lip

Originally Posted by Nico911
Yes, I did change the front lip on my car. The car came with a Standard Spoiler Lip; I bought a Sport Spoiler Lip from Suncoast Parts (their part number is SKU991SSL. See pictures attached for the Sport Spoiler Lip
Was taking off the factory lip simple? Any tips for removal? thank you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front lips