New Console Button instead of blanks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 11:19 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
New Console Button instead of blanks

Sorry this project has taken so long, but too many "I can do it" then epic failure with several graphic design places. I finally found a small company that was willing to invest the time and resources into coming up with a set of stickers that fit our buttons perfectly and look as close to OEM as possible. They go on so easy even I can do with two left hands and can removed easily too.

The company, BGP printing, can be reached at christar@bgprinting.net to get both a right hand and left hand side sticker set for 5 different icons.

Seat Eject (aka Wife Eject)
Toxic Gas
Laser
Missile Fire
Missile Fire with site

They are selling them in a set of 10, which allows u to change anytime your heart desires. Also please remember they have invested a lot of time in this effort with basically no return so far. If you want some other custom designs, expect to pay for it of course. I may have them make me a red letter Track like on the GT3 to cover the sport plus button or may have them do one off red seat eject .

Please see the pictures below.

Attached Images    
Old 06-27-2013, 11:32 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I'm ordering now.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. I just sent him an email hope to here back so I can place an order.
Thanks for doing all the leg work on this. Both of my sons had something like this in their GTIs.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:53 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for this! I have been looking for a while with no luck! I just emailed the guy.

Old 06-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Nuke986 has a spectacular aura aboutNuke986 has a spectacular aura about
Looks great,,, how much $$$

Old 06-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Rapture1 is on a distinguished road
I inquired also, and I don't even have my car yet.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Kahunacanuck is on a distinguished road
Email sent, thanks for all the legwork!!

Old 06-27-2013, 08:18 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
$50 per set of 10.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:01 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DBYT
$50 per set of 10.

WOW I guess they are right in line with the $800 LED bulbs and $800 red seat belts Porsche offers.

Since it comes with more than we need, I guess some of us can split.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Rnl already splitting a set with me.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:38 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DBYT
Rnl already splitting a set with me.
Yup
😎

Old 06-28-2013, 10:31 AM
cmb13 is on a distinguished road
Very nice! I'd love some of these - eject, laser, fire. If anyone wants to split a set, LMK!

Old 06-28-2013, 11:19 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
I'm in the planning for a second set of decals since they come off and go on so easily, if you have any ideas just post them.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:41 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
I ordered mine yesterday.

Old 06-29-2013, 10:01 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trysixty
I'm in the planning for a second set of decals since they come off and go on so easily, if you have any ideas just post them.
Maybe would be nice to have words only and no graphics in the same size and font of "Sport" and "Sport Plus". Maybe have "Track" "Eject" "Radar" "Laser" ? Thanks for the legwork on this BTW.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Console Button instead of blanks