991 issues update and lemon law filling new video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 07:00 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
I feel your pain.

Take it to arbitration. You'll win.

Old 04-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear this Nick. I'm in your corner!

Old 04-15-2014, 08:03 PM
C4SNY has much to be proud ofC4SNY has much to be proud ofC4SNY has much to be proud ofC4SNY has much to be proud ofC4SNY has much to be proud ofC4SNY has much to be proud ofC4SNY has much to be proud ofC4SNY has much to be proud of
That's awful customer service. Can't believe how long it's been and how poorly you've been treated. Kudos to you for keeping calm...I would've lost it much earlier on. Really stupid of Porsche NA to keep this going.

Hang in there.....

Old 04-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Yonkers will become famous soon enough
Watching this video makes my blood pressure rise. It's absolutely horrible and disgraceful how they are acting as company.
I'm not one for casual lawsuits but I wouldn't blame you for suing them and including mental anguish on there.
I hope it gets resolved for you.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Porschejeff is on a distinguished road
Very disappointing on the treatment by PCNA, makes you wonder…..I hope that there will be a good ending to all of this nonsense.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:18 PM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Shame on Porsche! Makes me want to buy a Jag instead.

When the Mercedes-AMG GT comes out, people will have a serious alternative and Porsche will hopefully start to get its act together.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Ulukai is on a distinguished road
It is so sad. I have shared on fb. I hope this gets spread around.

Old 04-16-2014, 06:10 AM
c21realestategu is on a distinguished road
Love your video Nick, I'm rethinking Porsche as my next vehicle......

Old 04-16-2014, 07:16 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
The few interactions I had with PCNA were far from satisfying: treated like dirt on the phone by 1-800-PORSCHE, Porsche Financial Services splitting hair and being greedy over petty issues (why do they call it 'Services'???) and rigid PCNA stance on warranty issues: once half of my change over valves have already failed then why not be proactive and replace them all before they cause other issues and visits to the dealership?

As opposed to Nick, I have been fortunate to get a great car from a good dealership though.
Nick's story is revolting. You would expect a brand like Porsche to make the issue disappear quickly and smoothly for their best interest and the interest of their customer. I would also have a couple of engineers dissecting the car to understand why so many things went wrong on ONE vehicle...

Should we show PCNA that our community is very disappointed about this case and send letters/emails to the PCNA management to draw their attention on the fact that this whole story is reflecting extremely poorly on them? I do not want to interfere or derail Nick's current settlement/arbitration process though

Old 04-16-2014, 07:47 AM
JohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
The few interactions I had with PCNA were far from satisfying: treated like dirt on the phone by 1-800-PORSCHE, Porsche Financial Services splitting hair and being greedy over petty issues (why do they call it 'Services'???) and rigid PCNA stance on warranty issues: once half of my change over valves have already failed then why not be proactive and replace them all before they cause other issues and visits to the dealership?

As opposed to Nick, I have been fortunate to get a great car from a good dealership though.
Nick's story is revolting. You would expect a brand like Porsche to make the issue disappear quickly and smoothly for their best interest and the interest of their customer. I would also have a couple of engineers dissecting the car to understand why so many things went wrong on ONE vehicle...

Should we show PCNA that our community is very disappointed about this case and send letters/emails to the PCNA management to draw their attention on the fact that this whole story is reflecting extremely poorly on them? I do not want to interfere or derail Nick's current settlement/arbitration process though
You're supporting Nick just by posting on the forum! The PCNA people review these boards and they don't like seeing this type of bad press. I stopped my order at my dealership and referenced this situation to the sales manager. I don't directly intercede in anyone's business, but I truthfully had misgivings of ownership after this issue. When it gets resolved, hopefully PCNA will make all those doubts go away!

Old 04-16-2014, 07:49 AM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
It won't be long now before this issue is resolved- one way or another, and I'm confident it will be in Nick's favor.

ChuckJ

Old 04-16-2014, 08:07 AM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
This really is surprising. I always thought porsche was the one brand that doesn't try and pull this crap with people. It is ridiculous especially since they are making 20+k on every single vehicle. The LEAST they can do is resolve all issues with any cars quickly for all their overcharging.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:20 AM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Dear God - this is a disgrace.
I had the exact same thinly veiled threats when I dealt with these people.
They have wasted your time to no end, and were hoping that you would quietly go away with their "compensation" which would naturally absolve them of everything.
Their amazing offer typically consists of;
1) A Check.
2) 7 year warranty.
3) Porsche Driving experience.

As predicted, keeping you in that death trap is their only concern.

Lesson for all of us. NEVER play nice with the likes of Porsche and hire an attorney immediately. Apparently they prefer a more aggressive approach to any resolution.

Arbitration is the only option left and then move on to a car / company that actually works. Take your hard earned money elsewhere.

"Porsche - There IS a substitute."

Old 04-16-2014, 08:55 AM
FrstPorsche is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JohnM
You're supporting Nick just by posting on the forum! The PCNA people review these boards and they don't like seeing this type of bad press. I stopped my order at my dealership and referenced this situation to the sales manager. I don't directly intercede in anyone's business, but I truthfully had misgivings of ownership after this issue. When it gets resolved, hopefully PCNA will make all those doubts go away!
Really? You cancelled your order because someone got a lemon? This happened to my buddy's Ferrari. Lemon's happen people. I understand the frustration with PCNA and I also think they should be handeling this differently, but that's why we have lemon laws. Follow the process and all will be resolved. In Murray's case it looks like an easy win and PCNA is trying all they can to avoid the inevitable. Drop the car off, get a pcar loaner till the 26th and then move on. I'm sure it will take them another week or so to figure the current water issue. I had a VW Jetta lemon lawed and bought another VW and had no issues at all. It's obvious this car has water leakage issues that is causing all sorts of electronic issues and shorting multiple things. They should be looking at this car with a fire hydrant to check for leaks. To late for that and you have been very patient. Good luck on the 26th but you don't need it. Just count down the days but don't be afraid to get another Porsche. This happens with every other manufacturer as well.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:56 AM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Based on all the crap w/the new GT3 engine problem fiasco and the customer care demonstrated by Porsche over and over again - my current 991 will be my last Porsche, Audi, VW etc.....

In 1994 purchased my 1st Acura. 20 years later (5 new NSX's included) have
had 22 total from the same dealer. I returned because of the overall quality of the product, but more important the way my Wife & I have been treated in both the sales end + service. Never one disappointment.....

I cannot support a brand that behaves like Porsche does. If I do, I'm saying the
way they operate is OK w/me. It's not!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 issues update and lemon law filling new video