991 issues update and lemon law filling new video

Old 04-15-2014, 05:54 PM
nmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud of
Video 991 issues update and lemon law filling new video

Well you are not going to believe it...

I can not believe it and I am living it.

Share around.

Enjoy

Nick

Old 04-15-2014, 06:06 PM
dyim will become famous soon enough
WTF!?!

Maybe I am imagining it, but you seemed to have aged in your video...

No more nice guy! Time to dig your heels in!

Old 04-15-2014, 06:07 PM
nmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dyim
WTF!?!

Maybe I am imagining it, but you seemed to have aged in your video...

No more nice guy! Time to dig your heels in!
YES I have aged!! and got fat! The stress of this ****

Old 04-15-2014, 06:09 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Speechless. Clearly the tone of the video is different with very good reason. Very disappointed with the handling of this but hold firm. Arbitration will not be a problem for you. Clearly you have documented everything. Best of luck..... PCNA really needs to step up. This video is going to get a lot of attention. I know I'm watching.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:09 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Getting my popcorn.
Feet up on ottoman.
Soda ready to go.
I'm gonna watch me
A pretty good show!

Old 04-15-2014, 06:12 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
I had the exact same water pooling problem in my BMW, turned out to be a problem with the door drain.

Good luck and I hope it all gets resolved shortly.
I hope they don't make you sign a non disclosure clause, I really want to know what happens.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:15 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Nick, Nick, Nick. Sorry to hear that Porsche is treating you like this. Really is terrible. Worse than terrible. Shameful.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:18 PM
carcam will become famous soon enough
Has PCNA Not seen this? Come on Porsche, do the right thing and take care of this embarrassment. My Porsche is perfect but after seeing this, I'd be reluctant to buy another one. Seriously.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:18 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
So sorry this saga continues for you! I thought that things were being sorted out with pcna quite amicably. Obviously not! Off to arbitration me thinks.
Good luck mate.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:19 PM
FrstPorsche is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
Getting my popcorn.
Feet up on ottoman.
Soda ready to go.
I'm gonna watch me
A pretty good show!
Me too.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Amazing, Nick. This is simply unbelievable.

Buckling up for this...

Also, I've never met someone who can offer comic relief during such crazy problems. Props.

Last edited by Christophosphorus; 04-15-2014 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:27 PM
mtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what to say Nick...Just totally speechless that they have handled it this way! Hang in there. Soon the nightmare will end.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:34 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
You should do fine in arbitration. Sorry it seems it will come to that. I had a 2001 ZO6 GM repurchased before the case went to arbitration without much fuss (oil burning issues), nowhere near the issues you have had. Been awhile, but they depreciated the car x cents a mile and refunded the difference. I turned around and bought another Vette the next week from the same dealership because they had been so stand up about it.

Worst part is the way you have been treated by PCNA. They will lose more money over their part in this vs any loss to just refund your price or to get you into a like car that is not a POS.

Porsche should make you whole, then dissect your 911 for ongoing training on how not to assemble a 911, or use your car for their crash testing obligations.

Last edited by 991TurboS; 04-15-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:34 PM
runner1021 is a splendid one to beholdrunner1021 is a splendid one to beholdrunner1021 is a splendid one to beholdrunner1021 is a splendid one to beholdrunner1021 is a splendid one to beholdrunner1021 is a splendid one to behold
PCNA's handling of this matter has been ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL.

In a perfect world, the arbitrator should be allowed to include monetary damages in addition to the buyback. It's time to go for the jugular Nick - no mercy.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:47 PM
ma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down

I'm no attorney but how about a lawsuit for pain and suffering on top of a brand new car? Screw depreciation for miles used. They should be paying you for driving that piece of ****! How about the value of your time for dealing with all of those issues!

Nick - Time to set an example, you got nothing to loose. Make them suffer, the videos are a great start. We are here for you.

Porsche, shame on you.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 issues update and lemon law filling new video