Sharkwerks on Jay Leno's Garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 01:03 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Video Sharkwerks on Jay Leno's Garage

hey folks just wanted to let you know our sharkwerks / evoms 4.1 gt3rs was on this week's episode of Jay Leno's Garage:

Old 04-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Just finished watching this via the PCA's Facebook page. Congrat's on all the well deserved exposure you guys are getting.

Old 04-21-2014, 06:03 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
That car is everywhere right now....you guys must be busy?

Looks and sounds excellent!

Old 04-21-2014, 07:23 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Great vid, awesome car!!

Congrats!!!

Old 04-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Money2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! Some day I hope to send a car your way to get done correctly.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:51 AM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
I want that car............

Though I think its weird you guys tossed the titanium connecting rods just to put american ones in there. And same with the switching of the titanium exhaust for steel. I mean I understand yours is simpler and the other helped a little in noise reduction but I feel its an unnecessary added cost to do both of these.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:55 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Da Hapa
Just finished watching this via the PCA's Facebook page. Congrat's on all the well deserved exposure you guys are getting.
Thanks and just saw it posted there too!
Originally Posted by BrandonH
That car is everywhere right now....you guys must be busy?

Looks and sounds excellent!
Thanks and with two years under cover she had to come out of the closet
Originally Posted by STALKER
Great vid, awesome car!!

Congrats!!!
Cheers!
Originally Posted by Money2536
Awesome! Some day I hope to send a car your way to get done correctly.
Bring it we will be waiting!
Originally Posted by speedsterr
I want that car............

Though I think its weird you guys tossed the titanium connecting rods just to put american ones in there. And same with the switching of the titanium exhaust for steel. I mean I understand yours is simpler and the other helped a little in noise reduction but I feel its an unnecessary added cost to do both of these.
Oh we had to for longevity. Ti stretches and the steel ones were not much heavier. Our rotating mass was lighter anyways

Old 04-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
nicely done!! Not sure you guys fiddled around with awd cars yet...especially the new ones with PDK (like 4S for example )? I've been told that awd system is very sensitive on 991...

Old 04-23-2014, 06:38 AM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks and just saw it posted there too!

Thanks and with two years under cover she had to come out of the closet

Cheers!

Bring it we will be waiting!

Oh we had to for longevity. Ti stretches and the steel ones were not much heavier. Our rotating mass was lighter anyways
So how much is it to create what you guys did if we give you an GT3 RS 4.0 to replicate this?

Old 04-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Fester
nicely done!! Not sure you guys fiddled around with awd cars yet...especially the new ones with PDK (like 4S for example )? I've been told that awd system is very sensitive on 991...
Have done a few so far yes Just exhaust, suspension stuff so far....
So how much is it to create what you guys did if we give you an GT3 RS 4.0 to replicate this?
Honestly though on a 4.0? I would just leave it because the car is worth so much why change it? I'd get a 3.8 to do it on ?

Old 04-23-2014, 12:59 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Awesome video. Car looks and sounds amazing!

Old 04-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Have done a few so far yes Just exhaust, suspension stuff so far....

Honestly though on a 4.0? I would just leave it because the car is worth so much why change it? I'd get a 3.8 to do it on ?
So how much to do it on the first gen then?

Old 04-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Yonkers will become famous soon enough
Subscribed to his channel so saw it the other day. Congrats.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:17 PM
Lev98 is on a distinguished road
Nice vid! Such a amazing car!

Old 04-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lev98
Nice vid! Such a amazing car!
Cheers it's time to let her out of her cage

Originally Posted by Yonkers
Subscribed to his channel so saw it the other day. Congrats.
Thanks man!

So how much to do it on the first gen then?
About the same...

Originally Posted by eg991
Awesome video. Car looks and sounds amazing!
Thank you she's been an adventure that's for sure

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharkwerks on Jay Leno's Garage