Forget a Porsche, drive a Prius if you want to attract the ladies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 06:44 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlackSpeed
. I'd be willing to bet, they're a lot more fun than the hairy armpit women who like Prius drivers
That sounds like it would be a great TV ad, showing hairy armpit women swooning over Prius driver. Interesting demographics..

Old 04-24-2014, 07:13 PM
MK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud ofMK23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by shaytun
What I enjoy most is when little kids point and smile.
+1 Me too

Old 04-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MK23
+1 Me too
+2...kids can't tell mines a a lowly 996...lol

Old 04-24-2014, 07:44 PM
Porschejeff is on a distinguished road
I'll keep the 991 , the Prius doesn't have PSE

Old 04-24-2014, 08:11 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Latte sipping pot head 55 mph left lane **** cell phone women out here would much rather find another women with a Prius

There are a few exceptions

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2075424717.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	601.4 KB
ID:	365545   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1602723543.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	365546  
Old 04-24-2014, 09:14 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm Rethinking...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IsaacMadera_Prius_EVe3.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	365567

Old 04-24-2014, 09:32 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scatkins
Hmmm Rethinking...

Attachment 365567
Where's the car ?

Old 04-25-2014, 04:18 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Around the time when I first met the woman who later would become my wife she pointed out a 911 Targa as we were walking and stated that it has always been her favorite car. That was in 1983. `Nuff said!

Old 04-25-2014, 04:28 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by shaytun
I recently was told by a girl that she thought I was a "******bag" for no reason other than having a Porsche. I apologized for not picking her up in a Yugo. I also apologized for working hard my whole life to get the car I wanted. I don't care what others think. I never valet, so no one sees my car. What I enjoy most is when little kids point and smile.
My sentiments exactly! I was raised by a hard-working divorced-Mom, I attended college and law school on a combination of scholarships, students loans, and work-study, and I've paid for everything I own with the money I have earned. I don't get into the materialism thing, but I feel like I deserve to have the things that make me feel good, like my Porsche cars. Also, it doesn't bother me at all what people may think because I'm happy with my life.

Old 04-25-2014, 05:11 AM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to turn the ladie's heads with a car, get an Aston Martin. That does the trick to the point of being nearly embarrassing. But you get ALL the ladies, not just the ones that are young and beautiful. Even the old and obese ones like the Astons and they will come up and tell you so! Not always the best scene when they come up to you as you're taking your wife out to dinner. Porsches fly much lower under the radar and that's one reason I got out of my Aston Vantage.

Old 04-25-2014, 05:32 AM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
It's too bad some people don't have the confidence of their convictions.

ChuckJ

Old 04-25-2014, 05:36 AM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=BlackSpeed;4099368] I'd be willing to bet, they're a lot more fun than the hairy armpit women who like Prius drivers
QUOTE]

I'm still laughing.

My P cars have always been kind of stealth. My GT3 got some looks, but even my Aero Kit 911 Turbo was never really gawked over. I have the cars for me, not to amuse or impress anyone else.

However, that being said. If you want the thumbs up from all the little kids, the pictures, the questions, and the stares. Either of my Gallardo's and my old R8 really did the trick.

I normally have my wife with me when on a ride, and she likes to talk to the little kids when they ask questions.

Mike

Old 04-25-2014, 05:55 AM
BlackSpeed will become famous soon enoughBlackSpeed will become famous soon enough
[QUOTE=svoshop;4099616]
I'd be willing to bet, they're a lot more fun than the hairy armpit women who like Prius drivers
QUOTE]

I'm still laughing.

My P cars have always been kind of stealth. My GT3 got some looks, but even my Aero Kit 911 Turbo was never really gawked over. I have the cars for me, not to amuse or impress anyone else.

However, that being said. If you want the thumbs up from all the little kids, the pictures, the questions, and the stares. Either of my Gallardo's and my old R8 really did the trick.

I normally have my wife with me when on a ride, and she likes to talk to the little kids when they ask questions.

Mike
I guess it all depends on location and the type of cars usually on the road.
Not a lot of exotics or P-cars on the roads I travel (lots of MB, BMW, Lexus and the usual "normal" cars).

I could completely care less about the attention, but it is noticeable compared to my AMG, which blended in nicely until I hit the loud pedal!

I usually drive solo, so maybe that has something to do with it too--I bet those ladies just want to try those heated seats out!!

Old 04-25-2014, 05:58 AM
BlackSpeed will become famous soon enoughBlackSpeed will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by drcollie
If you want to turn the ladie's heads with a car, get an Aston Martin. That does the trick to the point of being nearly embarrassing. But you get ALL the ladies, not just the ones that are young and beautiful. Even the old and obese ones like the Astons and they will come up and tell you so! Not always the best scene when they come up to you as you're taking your wife out to dinner. Porsches fly much lower under the radar and that's one reason I got out of my Aston Vantage.
I'll stick with the P-car and attract the young skinny women, thank you very much!
Besides, they're a lot cheaper to feed
Then again, the Aston drivers do have more money, so they can afford the bigger ladies

Old 04-25-2014, 06:13 AM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Are these the same women who think nothing of driving SUVs that are so big they need their own zip code?

As for me, to paraphrase Dr. Frank n Furter in the Rocky Horror Picture Show 'I didn't drive it for you!'

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Forget a Porsche, drive a Prius if you want to attract the ladies