PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 07:35 PM
miamiadjuster has a spectacular aura aboutmiamiadjuster has a spectacular aura about
PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL

Join us June 19th and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

Old 06-18-2014, 08:24 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Super. I'll head right down....:'

Old 06-18-2014, 08:47 PM
miamiadjuster has a spectacular aura aboutmiamiadjuster has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by denversteve
Super. I'll head right down....:'
We'll be waiting!

Old 06-18-2014, 09:09 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
I keep wanting to come down to Speed Week at Daytona but we're still apt to get snow deep into May. I would hate to get stuck going down or coming home in a snow storm. I may have to bring the Cayenne one year.

Old 06-18-2014, 09:12 PM
I keep wanting to come down to Speed Week at Daytona but we're still apt to get snow deep into May. I would hate to get stuck going down or coming home in a snow storm. I may have to bring the Cayenne one year.
Rent a trailer and tow it with the Cayenne.

Old 06-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Possible. I could always plan to drive the 911 down and if weather presents itself come in the Cayenne. Win / win either way.

Old 06-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Possible. I could always plan to drive the 911 down and if weather presents itself come in the Cayenne. Win / win either way.
As I said before, all Porsches are welcome!

Old 07-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Join us July 17th and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

Old 07-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Hope to see you guys tomorrow!!! Looks like rain will not be a factor for once!!

Old 07-17-2014, 01:38 PM
28911 will become famous soon enough
I will be there...

Old 07-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Robocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really nice
We had a great time, specially the "cruise" afterwards......

Old 07-19-2014, 07:34 AM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Robocop305
Good for while it lasted. Someone behind me and I bailed out when it started to come down. Catching a light didn't help either.

Old 07-19-2014, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Robocop305
Thanks for coming out guys! Best turnout yet. I may experiment with The Doral Ale House instead of Hooters next time. Let me know what you guys think. The "cruise" was a lot of fun, more so in the rain!

Old 07-19-2014, 05:47 PM
28911 will become famous soon enough
Great time...the drive and the rain plus plus...love driving in the rain, too bad too much slow traffic at times....good job G

Old 07-20-2014, 11:58 PM
y2kgixxer will become famous soon enough
I agree, the rain was a plus. we need to plan a sunday morning drive. (less traffic)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL