New member/car intro

Old 08-27-2014, 01:37 AM
bccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant future
beautifull car

Old 08-27-2014, 04:47 AM
reddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nice
Originally Posted by bccars
beautifull car
Thank you for all the comments and welcome.

Any thoughts on how folks would prioritize modes would be welcome.

Current list
Clear Indicators
Xpel Front
H&R lowering (?)
Spacers

Old 08-27-2014, 04:51 AM
dshurett is just really nicedshurett is just really nicedshurett is just really nicedshurett is just really nicedshurett is just really nice
Mods I have added and am certainly happy with:

PSE (Added after delivery)
Crystalline Tint (Used local tint firm)
Clear side markers (Ordered from Suncoast and did myself)
Speedfilm (Added at dealer)

Old 08-27-2014, 07:25 AM
911cv is a splendid one to behold911cv is a splendid one to behold911cv is a splendid one to behold911cv is a splendid one to behold911cv is a splendid one to behold911cv is a splendid one to behold911cv is a splendid one to behold911cv is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!
I just purchased a very similar car 3 weeks ago. Recommended mods:

1. PSE: ordering parts (not the package) is about $1200 installation is about $800 to $1k. I have the parts in my garage waiting to be installed

2. Clear LED side markers

3. Black wheel spacers, black lugs and black locks from FVD

4. Plastidip your rear badge. I did mine this weekend and it turned out awesome. See pic.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-304585874.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	396.0 KB
ID:	400097  
Old 08-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Stunning looking car and photography

Here is a picture of the 5mm and 8mm installed to give you an idea of what you want to go with. For more information Click Here.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:54 AM
TRM
TRM will become famous soon enoughTRM will become famous soon enough
Nice ride!

Old 08-27-2014, 08:57 AM
reddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nicereddevils is just really nice
Originally Posted by dshurett
Mods I have added and am certainly happy with:

PSE (Added after delivery)
Crystalline Tint (Used local tint firm)
Clear side markers (Ordered from Suncoast and did myself)
Speedfilm (Added at dealer)
All good stuff. Considering PSE against other aftermarket options Speedtech specifically. Clear markers on order already

Old 08-27-2014, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by 911cv
Congrats!
I just purchased a very similar car 3 weeks ago. Recommended mods:

1. PSE: ordering parts (not the package) is about $1200 installation is about $800 to $1k. I have the parts in my garage waiting to be installed

2. Clear LED side markers

3. Black wheel spacers, black lugs and black locks from FVD

4. Plastidip your rear badge. I did mine this weekend and it turned out awesome. See pic.
Thanks for the pic 911cv, I like that lettering, nice contrast against the silver and ties back to the wheels. My quote for PSE is a lot higher than your individual parts approach. Will need to look at that.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Stunning looking car and photography

Here is a picture of the 5mm and 8mm installed to give you an idea of what you want to go with. For more information Click Here.

Thank you for the pictures. Seems like a no-brainer. Will be ordering.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:41 AM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by reddevils
After owning a 997 Turbo and Cayenne Turbo back in 2010/2011 and too quickly selling them for other Deutsche brands (mistake) decided to get back into the family with this 991 Carrera S, sourced from my local Boston dealer, who was fantastic to deal with.

Now for the decisions on what mods to implement.

Look forward to contributing to the forum

P
Welcome to the forum!

Nice selections and beautiful photography.

Love the agate interior, I have it myself as well. It's a nice interior color that I seldom see.

Enjoy

Old 08-27-2014, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor
albert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the roughalbert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the roughalbert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the rough
Welcome! Congrats on the gorgeous car and those shots are incredible.

Old 08-27-2014, 11:38 AM
plenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by reddevils
Thanks for the pic 911cv, I like that lettering, nice contrast against the silver and ties back to the wheels. My quote for PSE is a lot higher than your individual parts approach. Will need to look at that.
Here's another shot of a plastidipped rear badge on a GT Silver 4S... my rendition was to add a red "S". Ties a bit of red back to the calipers and rear tailights! And, the black lettering tie nicely with the various black trim bits around the car (including my dipp'd mirrors!).

And yes, my car was quite dirty at the time of this pic!

Old 08-27-2014, 12:48 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Congratulations on a great looking car!!! (mine is very similar )

ChuckJ

Old 08-27-2014, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by scatkins
Welcome to the forum!

Nice selections and beautiful photography.

Love the agate interior, I have it myself as well. It's a nice interior color that I seldom see.

Enjoy
Thanks Scatkins. Interior really works well with the Rhodium, it was one of the main attractions to the vehicle.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by jawells1
Here's another shot of a plastidipped rear badge on a GT Silver 4S... my rendition was to add a red "S". Ties a bit of red back to the calipers and rear tailights! And, the black lettering tie nicely with the various black trim bits around the car (including my dipp'd mirrors!).

And yes, my car was quite dirty at the time of this pic!

Looks sweet. Was this a DIY project? if so, how easy?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New member/car intro