Saying Hello...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 08:06 AM
toddcc1 will become famous soon enoughtoddcc1 will become famous soon enough
Saying Hello...

Hello all. Just wanted to say hello, as I'm a new P-car owner. Sold a RS5 and moved into a 911 Carrera. Pretty excited. Was sad to see my Audi go. But, I will say, I now have that ear to ear grin, which was non-present on the RS5. It's sort of like seeing your first set of boobies, that's how I feel about this car. Or love, that works as well.

Gone...

Replaced with..

Last edited by toddcc1; 09-14-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:23 AM
DocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to all
Wow , absolutely gorgeous! I love the blue. I also think the front fascia is the best looking of all the different variations.
We are all PORSCHE crazy on this forum, so give us the option list so we can ooh and ahhh.

Last edited by DocMalone; 09-14-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:41 AM
landshark is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the family, and that's my favorite color too! Btw, I think I've been seeing your RS5 pics from Adam's Polishes? If so, I'll be looking forwards to see the C4S in the near future.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:49 AM
STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !
Welcome, and great choice! Way to go on the Cup Aerokit Package.

Some HRE's in store for the 911? Just like you had on the Audi?

Old 09-14-2014, 08:52 AM
moje911 is on a distinguished road
Looking good
Is that a custom color I'm seeing?
You must not have any bumps, having your trim painted body color as well.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:54 AM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
welcome to the club - awesome combo

Old 09-14-2014, 09:02 AM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
Todd,

Great looking C4S. I love the color blue especially with the glass roof!

Your RS5 looks beautiful especially on those HRE's. I still love the look of that car but thats where the party stops for me. I had a Prestige Phantom Black S5 6 speed for 18 months as a DD. The car was the biggest piece of S**T I have ever owned. Had a chance to track a RS5 as well and even with the extra horsepower Audi screwed up with that car. The S5/RS5 has numb steering and just weighs too damn much. I am on my second 991 in 18 months. You will never look back.

Glad to have you here in the forum. Did you use to go to a5oc.com?

Old 09-14-2014, 09:05 AM
dxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud ofdxb4232 has much to be proud of
Nice car, nice color, and welcome to the Porsche family
I notice it has the mesh on the bumper, looks nice

Old 09-14-2014, 09:46 AM
xfrCO has a spectacular aura aboutxfrCO has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on the car. Take care of her. I miss her already. Who did you deal with at Porsche of Colorado Springs?

Old 09-14-2014, 01:22 PM
dremaley is on a distinguished road
Beautiful color. I know you must be stoked. I know I would be. Congrats!

Old 09-14-2014, 01:58 PM
RichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome. Beautiful car. Love the colour and the Aerokit. Enjoy the car. I can't stop smiling every time I go for a cruise and hope you feel the same.

P.S. More pics please.

Richard

Old 09-14-2014, 02:17 PM
gregp714 has a spectacular aura aboutgregp714 has a spectacular aura aboutgregp714 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by toddcc1
It's sort of like seeing your first set of boobies...
Perfectly described. Beautiful car.

Old 09-14-2014, 04:07 PM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful. Sapphire is stunning. Enjoy in good health.

Old 09-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome and very nice new ride!

Old 09-14-2014, 06:39 PM
toddcc1 will become famous soon enoughtoddcc1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DocMalone
Wow , absolutely gorgeous! I love the blue. I also think the front fascia is the best looking of all the different variations.
We are all PORSCHE crazy on this forum, so give us the option list so we can ooh and ahhh.
I'm not too sure what is standard in a S/4S/base Carrera. As I understand it from other Porsche owners, nothing is free when it comes to their makes/models.

Per the Options Section:
PASM Sport Suspension
Sport Exhaust System
Dynamic Light System Plus
Sport Chrono Package
Sunroof in Glass
Power folding mirrors
SportDesign Steering Wheel
Sport Chrono Clock Dial in Guards Red
Adaptive Sports Seats Plus (18-way)
Premium Package Plus
Aerokit Cup
Seat belts in Guards Red

Originally Posted by landshark
Welcome to the family, and that's my favorite color too! Btw, I think I've been seeing your RS5 pics from Adam's Polishes? If so, I'll be looking forwards to see the C4S in the near future.
That would be the one. Good stuff, I meander between some of the Adam's products and Menzerna stuff. Love the color and am very much looking forward to stripping it down and going to work on the clear coat. I'm really interested in seeing the toughness on the clear coat. Wondering if they use the same process as Mercedes/BMW/Audi, that tough ceramic clear. It's not too bad though, no where near the phantom black RS was. But, I've caught the hazing in glimpses and am attempting to not get too **** with it...yet.

Originally Posted by STG958
Welcome, and great choice! Way to go on the Cup Aerokit Package.

Some HRE's in store for the 911? Just like you had on the Audi?
Should probably congratulate the guy that ordered it with that, I was just the lucky beneficiary. Tough call on the HRE's. For the money you drop on them, I just don't know if it's worth it. Then again, that P101/BBS F1 style is a fantastic looking wheel. All aside, I really, really, really like the factory wheels. I'm starting to figure out what I want to do and not certain I want to drop the coin on the HRE's. Well, truth be told, I bought those prior to being engaged/married. The CFO signed off on this purchase, but HRE money on wheels...I have a feeling that would get vetoed.

Originally Posted by moje911
Looking good
Is that a custom color I'm seeing?
You must not have any bumps, having your trim painted body color as well.
I don't know if it's consider a custom color (insert Porsche lack of knowledge here), but it's an option that was paid for by the original owner...Sapphire Blue Metallic. There are a couple road rashes underneath the front valance, not too bad. I got plenty of practice on my other cars and believe I've gotten it down to a science.

Originally Posted by tommyboy214
Todd,

Great looking C4S. I love the color blue especially with the glass roof!

Your RS5 looks beautiful especially on those HRE's. I still love the look of that car but thats where the party stops for me. I had a Prestige Phantom Black S5 6 speed for 18 months as a DD. The car was the biggest piece of S**T I have ever owned. Had a chance to track a RS5 as well and even with the extra horsepower Audi screwed up with that car. The S5/RS5 has numb steering and just weighs too damn much. I am on my second 991 in 18 months. You will never look back.

Glad to have you here in the forum. Did you use to go to a5oc.com?
It was a sweet looking car, but as you discovered, that's pretty much where the S/RS series vehicles end. There's no guts to them. Maybe a SC S5. I had a long, long, long goodbye with it. I stood and stared at it for 5 minutes, prior to leaving the Porsche dealership, it was a little bittersweet. I believe you are correct, I won't ever look back. This one just elicits an emotion of sheer joy. I didn't get that from the RS5 or even my e92 M3. The RS4, yes, which I believe was the last great car they made. I don't believe I've been on a5oc.

Originally Posted by sportscentury
Beautiful. Sapphire is stunning. Enjoy in good health.
Thanks all for the welcome.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Saying Hello...