991 Owners Who Have No Issues With Their Cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 11:27 AM
sapphireblue is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 991carreradriver
One would have hoped that this individual would see how inappropriate the comment was & either retract, delete it or apologize to you. Personally, I enjoy this forum & do not wish to be attacked by anyone. Life is tough enough without having to duck here. I guess there are just some angry people out there and this forum is a microcosm of society.

To answer your question concerning a moderator, I believe the protocol is to "report" the post.

Frank C.
Thanks for your supporting comments. I will take your advise and report the post.

Old 11-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Thanks for finally reporting this...now this thread can get back on topic...let it be known that personal insults to other members will be dealt with harshly

Old 11-22-2014, 04:07 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christophosphorus
10,000 miles. Every drive brings about feelings from day one.
+1. Wish I felt that way about wives and girlfriends.....,

But even after the worst day at work, seeing her waiting in the parking lot brings a smile.... And traffic doesn't seem to bother me

Old 11-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by scatkins
+1. Wish I felt that way about wives and girlfriends.....,

But even after the worst day at work, seeing her waiting in the parking lot brings a smile.... And traffic doesn't seem to bother me

Haha!

But yes. Even after the longest of days, the walk toward her in the parking lot makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Old 11-25-2014, 01:06 AM
Vintage Racer will become famous soon enoughVintage Racer will become famous soon enough
None here.

Old 11-26-2014, 02:30 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Mine is a 2012 and the only problem I have had was a nail in one of the rear tires and had to replace it. Other than that it has been flawless. Still makes me smile every time I see it or drive it.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Its really encouraging to see many owners who are not having any issues with their 991's. Thanks for contributing to this thread.

Old 11-29-2014, 08:21 AM
Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !
Lets keep the positive comments coming. Often there is way too many negative circulating the forums. I'll raise the bar a little.

I've had 2 2009's 997.2s , 1 6 speed, 1 PDK at different residences. Thats why the same.

I have had my 2010 997.2 GT3 and have almost 25,000 miles. 20,000 of the miles are track miles from; NJMP, PBIR, Daytona, Sebring, Homestead. NO PROBLEMS.

As I stated earlier my 991 C2S I have over 30,000 miles on her. Yes there was a recall or 2. no big deal. Flawless.

Also had a booster S in the family that was a 2008. Never a single problem.

The negativity is always going to be louder then the positive. I have had a LOT of cars and Porsche is the most reliable and enjoyable. These cars have a soul and give me great joy every time I start them up, every time I hit and apex, every time I go wot. I am NOT easy on my cars I drive the hell out of them and then clean them up really nice. Porsches are built for that! People who may be researching buying their first Porsche if they visit this forum they will probably look elsewhere its wrong! Keep it positive and keep the BS to yourselves.

Old 11-29-2014, 11:13 AM
1mirage has a spectacular aura about1mirage has a spectacular aura about
Amen brother! Nothing is perfect in this world so you live positive and enjoy every minute cause it may not last!

Old 11-29-2014, 02:24 PM
shumi_9 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Scott997
Lets keep the positive comments coming. Often there is way too many negative circulating the forums. .

Let us be real and look at the numbers/statistics. Porsche ranks highest in initial quality study for new cars. No one disputes that. On the other hand, with a ranking of 74 problems per 100 cars sold, the posters with NO PROBLEMS at all make up only a small percentage of the total Porsche owners...that is probably why you see more posts regarding owners having problems than not. Capisci?

Old 11-30-2014, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by shumi_9
Let us be real and look at the numbers/statistics. Porsche ranks highest in initial quality study for new cars. No one disputes that. On the other hand, with a ranking of 74 problems per 100 cars sold, the posters with NO PROBLEMS at all make up only a small percentage of the total Porsche owners...that is probably why you see more posts regarding owners having problems than not. Capisci?
No one is disputing that there are Porsche owners that are having problems with their cars. I simply thought it would be refreshing to hear from the ones who are not. We certainly hear loud and clear from the ones who are.

Old 11-30-2014, 05:07 PM
Bbader is on a distinguished road
2014 C2 with 3,100 miles. Flawless. I love this car!

Old 12-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Vintage Racer will become famous soon enoughVintage Racer will become famous soon enough
My 2014 Porsche 911 and my 1973 Porsche 911 (only 5 forward speeds) have been very reliable and fun to drive.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:06 PM
does195 is on a distinguished road
Always remember there's people out there that will **** at a free beer party because there's no pretzels.

Just saying.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Havok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of light
2 years and 29000 miles of smile filled driving.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 Owners Who Have No Issues With Their Cars