TiKORE titanium lugs bolts vs. OEM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Rapture1 is on a distinguished road
These look kinda nice but I have no idea what a set may cost. What range are we talking about for a complete set?

Old 01-16-2015, 08:44 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by beemer guy
Way to hijack a forum sponsor's marketing thread there Duane!

You know how I feel about sponsor ads in a forum...lol

Porsche (and everyone else) is very careful to use bolts that will not fail during the normal lifetime of the vehicle because these components are an integral part of the safety systems of the car (i.e. keeping the wheels attached). Please feel free to continue to support the Chinese economy by buying substandard components for your car as you please.

Wheels ain't fallen off yet! And you KNOW that if it goes on any of my vehicles, they're one right - even moreso than yours. And you are assuming they are sub-standard how, mjb? Do you really think after spending $ 8K on HRE's I'm going to cheap out on lugs?

And yes, I know that Bro-nuts gets his product from Japan, but never (that I saw) does he state where they are actually manufactured, if he even knows.
Made in Japan.

Whoo-hooo!

Old 01-16-2015, 09:08 PM
77Tony is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rapture1
These look kinda nice but I have no idea what a set may cost. What range are we talking about for a complete set?

I was quoted $ 700 + with one locking per wheel. T

Old 01-26-2015, 01:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Customer submitted photo of his TiKORE titanium 2-piece Porsche lugs installed.

#WELUGWHEELS E-mail CFallon@tikore.com

www.tikore.com

Old 01-29-2015, 01:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Check out the gallery put together on Flickr of all cars bolted on by TiKORE.

#WELUGWHEELS

https://www.flickr.com/photos/88463751@N05/

Old 01-29-2015, 04:12 PM
flyingturtle will become famous soon enough
i love fancy stuff

Old 02-04-2015, 09:03 AM
Basic Sponsor
Bolts can be beautiful too (video made by one of our customers who stopped by the machine shop)

Old 02-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
Porsche 911 turbo upgraded with a set of TiKORE titanium 2-piece Porsche lugs, bright machined finish, to bolt on his new ADV.1 wheels.

Made in house (U.S.A.)

#welugwheels

For custom lengths over OEM e-mail CFallon@tikore.com

Old 03-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Basic Sponsor
New GoPros arrived at the shop!

Here are some test shots of our shop cars bolted on by TiKORE titanium lug bolts and fasteners made in house (center caps made in house too

And NOW AVAILABLE - TiKORE CAR CLEANING PRODUCTS

With such a high quality product we manufacture, it is time to compliment this with our very own top of the line car care products.

Full product line here >>> http://www.tikore.com/auto-detailing/

Old 03-07-2015, 03:04 PM
1analguy is on a distinguished road
"TiKORE titanium lugs bolts vs. OEM" is a bit misleading, no? You mean "vs old, used-up OEM", right? Brand new OEM Porsche bolts would look really spiffy next to those used-up old ones, too. Your stuff does look trick, but I have to wonder how your bolts will look after seeing an equal amount of time and both physical and environmental abuse as that heaped on those old grungy originals...

Also, I recall reading something about how contact with conventional steel tools can cause the start of corrosion in some aerospace grades of titanium...IIRC, it was something to do with the cadmium (?) content in the steel alloy reacting with the titanium. Is this a concern with the specific titanium alloy you're using and, if so, do you sell special sockets that don't harm the bolt heads? What about the bolt threads reacting in the steel hubs, etc.? I genuinely have no idea here, and am asking a real question. I understand that you may very well have thoroughly thought all of this through when choosing your alloy, and that your bolts may have no issue with steel-tool-induced corrosion. Just curious...

Last edited by 1analguy; 03-15-2015 at 05:31 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
Customer submitted photos of his new setup.

TiKORE 2-piece Porsche bright machined finish titanium lugs bolting on a set of ADV.1 wheels.

For custom lengths over OEM we have a drop down menu online to accommodate spacer sizes or feel free to e-mail CFallon@tikore.com for a quote.

#weLUGwheels

*NEW TiKORE CAR CARE Products Available now as well!

Get back in touch with your car!

https://vimeo.com/125350739

Old 05-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Basic Sponsor
*Bump

Also check out TiKORE Precision Series car care products on the website!

http://www.tikore.com/auto-detailing/

Old 05-18-2015, 01:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
Customer submitted photos from his install at Vinnie's Exotics in Baton Rouge, LA.

http://www.tikore.com/

*For custom lengths over OEM e-mail CFallon@tikore.com

**Also anyone equipped with TiKORE lugs send us your photos to add to the gallery #weLUGwheels

Old 07-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE TiTANIUM non-stop machine shop

- Manufacturing the highest quality wheel hardware in house (U.S.A.)
- We only use aerospace certified grade 5 6AL-4V titanium
- Direct OEM replacement for corroded lugs
- Custom lengths over OEM available to accommodate those running spacers
- Perfect compliment to a set of aftermarket or OEM wheels

...yes these aren't for everyone, but for those who want the best of the best and want to stand out from the rest e-mail CFallon@tikore.com or order online www.tikore.com

we LUG wheels !!