Oh, where to rest my cell phone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 04:43 PM
goatyman is on a distinguished road
Oh, where to rest my cell phone?

Yes, it may sound pretty stupid but with my new '15 C4S CAB, I seriously can't find a place to easily rest my iPhone. I hate 3rd party clamps that Im supposed to cram into my air vents. Ugh! And mostly ugly too.

Anyone have a clever, yet clean looking, way to rest a cell phone that does not involve putting it into the arm rest?

Oh, and FYI, my car has the cig/ ash tray option. Other wise, the iPhone would have fit (side-ways) in the non ash tray version.

Many thanks for indulging me!

Old 11-26-2014, 06:11 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Your pocket?

Old 11-26-2014, 08:14 PM
rgreenberg is on a distinguished road
I use a clip called pro clip look them up on line.
www.proclipusa.com
Works very well I think I'm still a dealer for them.

Old 11-26-2014, 08:24 PM
rgreenberg is on a distinguished road
They have the clips that clip on the right side of the PDK shifter completely out of the way. I love mine..

Old 11-26-2014, 08:49 PM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
I stuff it in the crease between the thigh support and side bolster on passenger seat. Works perfect and I can reach over and press the home button to activate Siri.

Marc

Old 11-26-2014, 08:54 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Pro Clip

Old 11-27-2014, 07:47 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
proclip, kuda etc are cheap plastic which only make a distinguished cab look like a soccer moms dodge mini van. not to mention there is nothing visible on any phone worth taking your eyes off driving a $150,000 car IMO.

pocket, console, glove box, door pocket all work fine

Old 11-27-2014, 08:34 PM
BlackSpeed will become famous soon enoughBlackSpeed will become famous soon enough
I carry two phones and they both go in the door pocket.
They do rattle around in there (especially during the usual spirited driving) it is what it is.
I've stuffed my Gallaxy in the passenger seat creases on occasion.
Very few vehicles I've owned have great cell phone "holders" especially the German brands

Old 11-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Thanks guys. Proclips win!!! I'm ordering now.

Thanks for all the responses. Very helpful.

Thx!

Old 11-28-2014, 12:43 AM
shleitrieg is on a distinguished road
They have the clips that clip on the right side of the PDK shifter completely out of the way

Old 12-01-2014, 01:16 PM
lnirenberg is on a distinguished road
I assumed all the 991s come with bluetooth, in any case I keep mine in the glove box plugged in.

Old 12-03-2014, 06:12 AM
lrattner has a spectacular aura aboutlrattner has a spectacular aura about
It's really simple. I have an I Phone 6 and I put it in the left cup holder. The cup holder is adjustable so it holds the phone nicely upright and visible and very stable. I don't like attaching things to the dash in any way.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:49 AM
stealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud of
My phone is either in my pocket or on the passenger seat.

Old 12-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Hey guys,

I just set up my PROCLIPS holder. Works and looks fantastic. Not at all cheap in the $150K ride. Seriously.

Thanks for the input gang. Much appreciated!

Old 12-04-2014, 07:44 PM
does195 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by trysixty
proclip, kuda etc are cheap plastic which only make a distinguished cab look like a soccer moms dodge mini van. not to mention there is nothing visible on any phone worth taking your eyes off driving a $150,000 car IMO.

pocket, console, glove box, door pocket all work fine
^^^^ +1

You're driving. Why do you need a phone. If you're that important, get off the road!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Oh, where to rest my cell phone?