991 Club Sport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 11:03 AM
plenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant future
991 Club Sport

Hi All-

I spent the day yesterday at the PCA Tech Tactics East event here in PA. Overall the event was very well put-together, with a number of different sessions that I personally found very interesting. Tech Tactics was held at the Porsche NA Eastern mechanics training facilities -- so there were also many interesting things to see as one walked around the garage areas, and even in the parts distribution facilities on-site. I'll post more on the Tech Tactics sessions in separate threads.

But the one I wanted to share with you now is the unveiling of the 991 Club Coupe edition. This is a very limited (60 cars) run of cars to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Porsche Club of America. It is a 991 GTS, with a number of styling bits, but the most visual distinction is the special 'club blau' paint.

The lighting was awful for taking pics with my iPhone -- sorry. The car was unveiled indoors, in one of the training areas with very high ceilings and sunlight flooding from one section of the room on one side of the car.

I've posted more pics and other comments/observations in my blog post: PCA Club Coupe Edition 991

Also note: some of you may already know this, but PCNA is going to give away 1 of the 60 Club Coupe cars to a lucky member of PCA... This isn't a raffle, or a chance to buy the car -- this is a give-away! You don't have to buy an entry or anything! Simply make sure that your PCA membership is paid and active, and you are automatically entered to win! Good Luck!!!

Last edited by plenum; 03-01-2015 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Correct Club Sport to Club Coupe
Old 03-01-2015, 11:22 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Think that is a great color. Looking forward to reading about what you learned.