Clarkson out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Old 03-25-2015, 11:35 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
I'm going to miss that show.

Another article.
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32052736

Old 03-25-2015, 11:44 AM
stealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud of
Maybe they'll get someone in who won't constantly dismiss Porsche in such an annoying manner.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:31 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Heard Netflix might try to reach out to him and pick him up.

Yeah he dismissed Porsche quickly but considering how Hammond and May obsessed over them, I'd say he balanced things out nicely.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:37 PM
beemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ROD
I'm going to miss that show.
We'll still have the USA version...

Old 03-25-2015, 01:22 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Is that still on?

Old 03-25-2015, 03:28 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Long overdue.
3 incidents in the last 12 months alone with each one getting more ridiculous.
Can't ruffle too many feathers at the BBC (over and over again) and become a global sideshow.

A little humility would have served him well...

Old 03-25-2015, 07:01 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Always thought he was too arrogant. Feel badly for working people on his former team, guess they are out of jobs.

Old 03-25-2015, 07:26 PM
barbancourt has a spectacular aura aboutbarbancourt has a spectacular aura aboutbarbancourt has a spectacular aura about
I'm probably in the minority here, but a few years ago I started getting tired of the cheating and sabotaging he did during the challenges. I guess that was part of the fun of the show, but many times I was just wanting to see who would win without all the shenanigans. I did still like the show, however.

Old 03-26-2015, 03:14 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dux
Long overdue.
Can't ruffle too many feathers at the BBC (over and over again) and become a global sideshow.

Agree. I always found Clarkson a little too full of himself anyway. I actually applaud the BBC for being accountable and following through on the warnings they gave him and disspelling the notion that there are two societial standards, one for everyday people and a much lower one for celebrities. Had they not sacked him, Clarkson's behavior would only have gotten worse.

Old 03-26-2015, 07:46 AM
porsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dux
Long overdue.

+1. I'm glad BBC stood up and did something. Little humility might have gone a long ways. With his pay over the years I'm sure he should/could retire.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:00 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
You can't go around punching people because you did not get the meal you wanted. BBC had no choice. This guy has issues.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:03 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dux
Long overdue.

+1,000,000 !!

In the earlier years of the show he was a lot different. Only recently (once he became a global celebrity) did his ego really go overboard and change (read: ruin) the entire dynamic of the show.

For the past 2 years or so I'd always enjoy the segments with May and Hammond more then Clarkson. He just got on my nerves most of the time.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Tina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the rough
Jeremy is laughing all the way to the bank. And don't think for a moment that he won't be receiving offers from competing networks. He may come off as a caustic pedant, but that formula has worked quite well for him.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Jezza, May and Hammond should just move to stateside and run top gear America on the history channel ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clarkson out