Anyone here doing the PCA Potomac Autocross School this Sunday?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 08:32 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone here doing the PCA Potomac Autocross School this Sunday?

If so, find me and say 'hello', I'll be Instructing ....looks for the 991S Grey Cab with HRE wheels....that will be me. Autocross is always fun, its a thinking man's event. We'll make ya fast....

Old 04-24-2015, 07:14 AM
Hurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond repute
I will be there with a basalt black 991 C2S - I was at the first autocross event this year (my first one!) last month. Looking forward to it and hope to learn a lot this weekend!

Hopefully it will be a little warmer than last month - holy cow, it was cold that day!

Old 04-24-2015, 07:37 AM
stealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud of
I might swing by to take some pictures for der Vorgänger. We'll see what the family unit has planned for that day.

Have fun everyone!