Shappire Blue Interior trim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 10:10 AM
carbonbmw is on a distinguished road
Shappire Blue Interior trim

I really want to have my interior trim pieces in shappire blue. I called my dealer they said they dont have thr trim sieces in SB porsche has not made them for parts yet. Does anyone know where I can get some other then taking my current ones to a paint shop and painting them?

This is member Vise car. Looks so sick

Old 04-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Hurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond repute
That is the dream interior for me. Love it!!!

Old 04-25-2015, 09:03 PM
lunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to behold
I would expect the Dash and Console Trim can be ordered. (I need to check PET)

However, the Door Trim is not a seperate item. It would require purchasing an entire Door Card.

So you would at least need to look at getting the door trim painted.

Vinyl Wrap might be a better way to go.
I'd be nervous about getting a door card sprayed.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:35 PM
Vise is on a distinguished road
Looks awesome and I get nothing but compliments... more importantly it puts a smile on my face every time I get in the car. So glad I gambled and went for the painted interior trim.

As lunarx mentioned the dash/center console trim is available to order via Suncoast (link below). The door trim however is a whole other thing.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/categor...IMPAINTED.html

Old 04-26-2015, 10:52 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Looks hot! Always good to have a piece of uniqueness for the 911. I think Bumperplugs offers painted trim. May want to check that out.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:34 AM
beemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by chance6
I think Bumperplugs offers painted trim.
That was going to be my suggestion. I think he sometimes works on an exchange basis, but for 991 interior bits, you may just have to send him your parts.

Is there no way to remove the trim piece from the door card? Surely it's held on by fasteners?

Old 06-30-2015, 07:27 AM
whiplash12 is on a distinguished road
cut that again and put in just sweeping views of the car. I think i'm going to do the same.

Originally Posted by carbonbmw
I really want to have my interior trim pieces in shappire blue. I called my dealer they said they dont have thr trim sieces in SB porsche has not made them for parts yet. Does anyone know where I can get some other then taking my current ones to a paint shop and painting them?

This is member Vise car. Looks so sick