Porsche Arlington, VA Service Center Experience Opinions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 08:58 PM
OU_1804 is on a distinguished road
Porsche Arlington, VA Service Center Experience Opinions

I am up for my first significant service and am interested in member's experience at the recently reopened Porsche dealer in Arlington, VA. Having my 991 serviced there would be very convenient over Tysons or MD. Thanks in advance for your feedback and recommendations.

Old 05-05-2015, 10:24 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
I have not used them for my 991, as my selling dealer is TYSONS, but I did use them for my 2008 987 and they seemed to be on top of their game. I'd recommend them.

Old 05-06-2015, 06:19 AM
stealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud of
I always use Tysons. I took my car to Arlington once and they scratched my front bumper. Never again.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Im4citadel is on a distinguished road
With stealthboy...looked at getting my wheels changed out with the same tires and Arlington charged $300 more than Tysons. Have not been back since arlingtons new building has been opened so maybe it is different.

Old 05-06-2015, 03:27 PM
medacus will become famous soon enough
I have a very strong opinion on this. I purchased an 08 cayenne from them and my experience was horrible with the service. Before the new building was complete their showroom and garage were a mess. I had them keep my car for 48 hrs once to diagnose A problem they never figured out, I finally went to a local shop who figured it out in less than 5 minutes. I live close to Arlington but I drive to tysons to get my car serviced. I also feel the service advisors there up charge as much as possible.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Hurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond repute
I had a PPI done at Arlington (Tyson's wouldnt do one) but my two year service and two warranty issues at Tyson's (both related to failed COVs). Prices for service seemed to be very similar. I mainly use Tyson's because it is a lot closer but I have also heard good things about Tyson's so they are my dealer of choice for now.