Kline Inconel exhaust and header install and first impression

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 10:14 PM
eche is on a distinguished road
Thanks! Is this 19" or 20"? And what suspension setup did you use?

Old 06-18-2016, 05:11 AM
EM991S is a jewel in the roughEM991S is a jewel in the roughEM991S is a jewel in the roughEM991S is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by eche
Thanks! Is this 19" or 20"? And what suspension setup did you use?
Wheels are 19"
Suspension is bilstein b16 pss10

Old 06-24-2016, 04:27 PM
DocM is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing. Any CEL lights with new headers? Did you do an ECU tune?
I hope we'll get a video to hear a bit of the exhaust sound.

Old 06-24-2016, 08:35 PM
sdaddy is on a distinguished road
Curious, how long did it take to receive the exhaust after you placed the order?

Old 06-24-2016, 10:17 PM
EM991S is a jewel in the roughEM991S is a jewel in the roughEM991S is a jewel in the roughEM991S is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DocM
Thanks for sharing. Any CEL lights with new headers? Did you do an ECU tune?
I hope we'll get a video to hear a bit of the exhaust sound.
No CEL light. No Ecu tune but I am tempting to do it. But it could be difficult cause I will probably need to remove the Ecu and sent it the state side for reprogram.

Last edited by EM991S; 06-25-2016 at 01:31 AM.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by sdaddy
Curious, how long did it take to receive the exhaust after you placed the order?
If I can remember correctly, a little more than 2 months. Actually the muffer was ready way before the headers, I rememeber I was waiting the headers to complete before they send the entire system.

Old 08-12-2016, 12:05 AM
mdrobc13 is on a distinguished road
Looks awesome. Thumbs up!

Old 08-13-2016, 08:24 AM
MagicRat has a spectacular aura aboutMagicRat has a spectacular aura about
Very excited about my incoming Kline! Will post review when I have it.

Old 08-13-2016, 09:48 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Have had my Kline Iconel exhaust for over 1 year now and still love to open it up and hear it growl. Have had no issues.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:51 AM
MagicRat has a spectacular aura aboutMagicRat has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Jersey Shore
Have had my Kline Iconel exhaust for over 1 year now and still love to open it up and hear it growl. Have had no issues.
Good stuff. How would you describe sound compared to stock with valves closed?

Old 08-14-2016, 02:45 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Nice growl on start up. With valves closed it is a deeper sounding exhaust, if you push it the valves will open on their own and a real growl kicks in. In normal low rpm driving it is quiet, once you push the button it comes alive.

Old 08-14-2016, 07:10 PM
sdaddy is on a distinguished road
Just wondering how many miles are on your exhaust, i.e. is your car a daily driver, track star, or in the garage most of the time. I'm thinking of getting a Kline and want to make sure it would hold up for the years and decades to come.

Old 08-14-2016, 07:19 PM
I put about 7000 miles a year on my car. It sits in the garage during the nasty winter. I don't track anymore but I live in horse country so I will drive it daily during the spring summer and fall like its a rental.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:44 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Great thread!
I've proudly been selling Kline for over 5 years now and become their largest dealer. From 1000+ HP cars to bad climate it's been trouble free! Kline builds a stellar product with top-quality and engineering. It's actually never been a question to stand behind customers for life either through me or through them. Let me know if I can help you in anyway and I would guarantee your system! That's the confidence these guys have given me and I've been doing this for over 20 years dealing with the best.

Cheers

Old 08-14-2016, 11:37 PM
Nice growl on start up. With valves closed it is a deeper sounding exhaust, if you push it the valves will open on their own and a real growl kicks in. In normal low rpm driving it is quiet, once you push the button it comes alive.

Agree agree agree!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kline Inconel exhaust and header install and first impression