Anyone have this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 04:18 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Anyone have this?

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...ASE_InteriorAL

I have a full leather interior and the oem lid is rather cheesy....

Old 07-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Vicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to all
Sorry I don't have it and can't answer any questions, but I wanted to say damn that looks sweet!

Old 07-28-2015, 05:05 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
I had one on my prior Porsche. It was nice, but after a week or so I never even noticed it!

Old 07-28-2015, 05:34 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Lets put it this way, bought one for my prior 991 -- will not be purchasing one for my new 991.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:37 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Anyone have this?

I think I'll try it. I really don't like the leatherette one that's there now

Old 07-28-2015, 06:12 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by rnl
I think I'll try it. I really don't like the leatherette one that's there now
Why not just buy one that is leather covered to match your interior? A single piece of Alcantara covered interior trim would kinda look out of place, don't you think?

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...ASE_InteriorLU

My lid is leather with "turbo" on it, but the Porsche Crest on the one I linked to looks sweet.

Last edited by 991TurboS; 07-28-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:59 PM
rnl
Originally Posted by 991TurboS
Why not just buy one that is leather covered to match your interior? A single piece of Alcantara covered interior trim would kinda look out of place, don't you think?

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...ASE_InteriorLU

My lid is leather with "turbo" on it, but the Porsche Crest on the one I linked to looks sweet.

Already have other alcantara trim

Old 07-28-2015, 07:35 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by rnl
Already have other alcantara trim
What in your full leather interior is alcantara? I have full leather and the only alcantara I have are the pillar covers and the headliner.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:06 AM
rnl
Anyone have this?

Same. Two color black/gray. Should be just fine

Old 07-29-2015, 06:27 AM
porsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to behold
I like it. I have the leather one that says turbo, but I can see where it might be more comfortable. Might be better if I could put my name on it.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:14 AM
rnl
Originally Posted by porsche42
I like it. I have the leather one that says turbo, but I can see where it might be more comfortable. Might be better if I could put my name on it.
Probably would be better to change your last name to Porsche...then you would have hats, shirts, cars, posters all with your name.

Old 07-29-2015, 03:00 PM
I say if you want it, go for it. I am not a big alcantara fan. Great for headliners, but I would never order it as a seat or trim covering material for my car. Just personal choice. I prefer the feel of leather.

Old 07-29-2015, 03:30 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rnl
Probably would be better to change your last name to Porsche...then you would have hats, shirts, cars, posters all with your name.
BWWHaaaaaa!!! Post of the Week.

Speaking of which, did you know that Ferrari gets 17.6% of its net revenue from sale and licensing of their brand name? That's mind-boggling.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:32 PM
Antics22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rnl
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...ASE_InteriorAL

I have a full leather interior and the oem lid is rather cheesy....
I have it. I picked up the one with the Porsche Crest on it to match the alcantara sport design steering wheel. So far, its been showing no signs of wear. I think youl like it. If anything, id say the alcantara material is not padded so it can feel a bit uncomfortable since the molded relief crest is right under your elbow if youre resting a bare elbow on it (if youre wearing a short sleeve, etc)... other than that, it looks way better than the stock Pleather armrest.

On a side note, the alcantara is an off-black shade. Not sure if that matters to you or not.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:02 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
It looks nice. I am a huge Alcantara fan however I realized this weekend I could never have it. Was checking out a Mclaren and had full alcantara. I would always want to swipe it to lay the same direction. It looks messy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.