help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 10:22 PM
quattrogeek is on a distinguished road
help

Posting this here...don't know this chap, but felt bad enough and was pretty stunned at how much difficulty he is having with his car.

My last 997 turbo ruf conversion was bullet proof, perhaps someone can shed some light here.

Old 07-29-2015, 10:26 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
This has been resolved for quite some time.
A search on "Nick Murray" will give you the sordid details.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:36 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Old news by now. I think Nick has a new 911 currently.

Old 07-30-2015, 03:14 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Nick did a great job of documenting all of his issues in video form and finally received some assistance from Porsche. If I remember correctly he moved on to another German manufacture (BMW) and then if memory serves me right he posted his latest videos a few weeks back as the proud of new Porsche 911.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:04 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Old news. He's back in a new 991 (with video review) after trying a M3.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:58 AM
Vicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to all
So what do you need help with?

Old 07-30-2015, 09:17 AM
stealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Michael_s
Old news. He's back in a new 991 (with video review) after trying a M3.
No, he says it's his friend's and he is waiting for the 991.2.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:04 AM
GS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stealthboy
You are correct sir.

Old 07-30-2015, 03:39 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 991TurboS
Old news by now. I think Nick has a new 911 currently.
He just put out a video driving a friend's 991 and said he was going to get another but didn't have one currently. I'm not sure how old the video was.

ChuckJ

Old 07-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by stealthboy
I stand corrected. I actually watched the video review and missed that part. Thx.

Old 07-31-2015, 01:05 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Me too, obviously.

Old 07-31-2015, 01:07 AM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Jersey Shore
Me too, obviously.
Me three.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.