Car gifts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 01:48 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Car gifts

I ordered a 2016 Subaru Outback. Looked at the Porsche suv and was not really impressed ...a lot of dollars and few features.

Subaru sent me a pair of collapsible Ray Bans as a gift for waiting for for the car to arrive from Indiana.

Porsche sent nothing

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo669.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	4.58 MB
ID:	425102  
Old 07-30-2015, 02:24 PM
C4S991 is on a distinguished road
they should have sent you a pair of birkenstocks and the complete indigo girls discography.

im sorry, i couldnt resist... i just had this conversation with a good friend of mine this morning and told him the same thing!

Old 07-30-2015, 02:30 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by C4S991
they should have sent you a pair of birkenstocks and the complete indigo girls discography.

im sorry, i couldnt resist... i just had this conversation with a good friend of mine this morning and told him the same thing!
Then I would have four sets left over from my Volvo 245DL

Old 07-30-2015, 02:34 PM
stealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud ofstealthboy has much to be proud of
I got a nice hardcover book, pen, custom brochure, certificate of authenticity, and a Porsche duffle bag when I got my Macan.

Old 07-30-2015, 02:46 PM
C4S991 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rnl
Then I would have four sets left over from my Volvo 245DL
LOL

Originally Posted by stealthboy
I got a nice hardcover book, pen, custom brochure, certificate of authenticity, and a Porsche duffle bag when I got my Macan.
Same.

Old 07-30-2015, 02:53 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light

Old 07-30-2015, 03:33 PM
MagicRat has a spectacular aura aboutMagicRat has a spectacular aura about
I literally drove my GTS wearing Birkenstocks while listening to the Indigo Girls about 3 days ago. Good times!

Old 07-30-2015, 03:50 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
I got Porsche propaganda pamphlets and a cheap 25 cent plastic pen. But it could be the official Porsche pen as it has 911 on the barrel. Oh, and a plastic card with my name on it with the number of Porsche roadside assistance. I think this beats Ray Ban sunglasses any day.

Old 07-31-2015, 02:17 AM
MagicRat has a spectacular aura aboutMagicRat has a spectacular aura about
They did actually offer me a gift of my choice from the 'drivers selection', but being, um, practical I just asked for it to be converted into a discount on my 1,000 mile oil change.

Old 07-31-2015, 06:20 AM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Car gifts

I was lucky enough to receive the 911 watch from the dealership just after my purchase. From Porsche itself, nothing at all.

Old 07-31-2015, 07:40 AM
eddtiff is on a distinguished road
I got 1K USD worth of merchandise from the Dealer for my TT.

I picked up a couple of T-shirts and a jacket for me and my wife.

Old 07-31-2015, 08:14 AM
Vicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to allVicelord is a name known to all
When I bought my WRX I got nothing, what gives here? Why are you special?

Or maybe that's their way of saying you paid too much for an economy car?

Old 07-31-2015, 08:51 AM
powdercoatmike has a spectacular aura aboutpowdercoatmike has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by stealthboy
same, and that was for my CPO C2S

Old 07-31-2015, 12:31 PM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
The gifts from Porsche itself are actually funded by the dealers paying into the program. If your dealer is not signed up and funding then you don't even get the Certificate of Authenticity. Not all dealers are part of that program either.

It's then up to the dealer if they want to give things from the Porsche Selection Catalogue but that's strictly the dealer and nothing to do with Porsche itself.

Old 08-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
really who cares, no offense but comparing a Outback to the Macan is a JOKE. Glad you got some $200 ray bans

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car gifts