Headlight washers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 10:21 AM
GraSox is on a distinguished road
Headlight washers

Hi All!
Can new high pressure head light washers ( body colored ) that are in the bumpers be installed WITHOUT removing the front bumper? If so any pictures and or instructions would b awesome!
Thanks as always!

Old 07-31-2015, 01:45 PM
plenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GraSox
Hi All!
Can new high pressure head light washers ( body colored ) that are in the bumpers be installed WITHOUT removing the front bumper? If so any pictures and or instructions would b awesome!
Thanks as always!
Do you mean the washers, or the washer "caps" that protrude from the bumper cover? If the former, no, you can not remove the washing pumps or supporting bits from the car without removing the front bumper cover. If the latter, you can pop the "chrome" OEM covers off and paint them, or replace.

Here's a rendering.

Rather simple - you pull up on the entire nozzle, insert a small screwdriver on one side, twist and it should pop off! Easy!

If you are trying to remove the entire spray assembly, well, you actually have to remove the nozzle cover to do that anyways! LOL

Old 07-31-2015, 03:44 PM
GraSox is on a distinguished road
That's it. Just wanted to do caps......I have new ones. Thanks Plenum, this is perfect. I appreciate it!

Old 07-31-2015, 07:53 PM
af330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura about
wow plenum ... Thanks for posting that I think I might change mine out, never realized it was so easy !!!

Old 08-01-2015, 10:57 PM
romansroad is on a distinguished road
Plenum....I don't know what your day job is, but if it's not director of engineering somewhere near Stuttgart, you've missed your calling!

Old 08-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Headlight washers

Ha! I forgot all about these and never used them. When I went to give them a shot... they did nothing, literally. Out of warranty too. I don't think I'm missing much as it is.