Can't believe our BT Aux connection still screws up...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 10:36 PM
beaverlake is on a distinguished road
There was some sort of "campaign" several months ago dealing with Bluetooth. I never had any real problems with our 981 nor do I have any with our 991 - at least no different than the occasional problem I have pairing my iPhone 6+ with a Logitech headphone or a Bose III sound dock.

Old 08-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by beaverlake
There was some sort of "campaign" several months ago dealing with Bluetooth. I never had any real problems with our 981 nor do I have any with our 991 - at least no different than the occasional problem I have pairing my iPhone 6+ with a Logitech headphone or a Bose III sound dock.
Worth looking into. The last time I spoke to my SA at Rusnak (admittedly, a few months ago), he said that Porsche has not, and does not plan on, issuing a fix yet.

Old 08-25-2015, 03:26 PM
Yonkers will become famous soon enough
I've not had an issue getting the Bluetooth to connect for phone calls (Call Audio in Samsung parlance). About 30-40% of the time the AUX part won't connect for music (Media Audio). I have a Samsung Note 4 and I can either go into the bluetooth settings there and click on the box to connect the Media audio and it usually connects. Or I can go into the car's bluetooth settings and disable/re-enable and it usually works too.