FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | 991 Carrera Valvetronic Exhaust Systems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | 991 Carrera Valvetronic Exhaust Systems

Due to strong interest, we'd like to announce the early release of our 991 Carrera Valvetronic Exhaust solutions. We have several options to choose from to help you achieve the sports car sound of your dreams. Full information including dyno figures and high quality video is coming soon.

VALVETRONIC CENTER MUFFLER BYPASS X-PIPE - For PSE Only

VALVETRONIC EXHAUST SYSTEM
Valvetronic Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe + Maxflo Performance Side Mufflers w/ Deluxe Quad-Style Tips
Replaces the restrictive OEM side mufflers and center muffler for a deeper, throatier exhaust note and improved power and throttle response.

VALVETRONIC PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust + Valvetronic Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe + Sport Headers + Competition Intake
Fabspeed's 991 Carrera Performance Package. The included Sport Headers replace the restrictive factory headers and cats with and 200-cell HJS Sportcats. Fabspeed's Carbon Fiber Competition Intake System is based around a less restrictive intake tract and higher flowing air filters, unleashing a brilliant wail at full throttle. Constructed with genuine carbon fiber for strength and durability.

Here is a video of the complete Fabspeed Valvetronic Performance Package installed:

CONSTRUCTION:
Each exhaust component is precision-machined using our state-of-the art Unison CNC electric mandrel bender, Haas CNC machines, and hand TIG-welded by our passionate and experienced fabricators. As always, we invite you to come by our shop and showroom for a full tour where you can see our exhaust systems being fabricated first-hand. We are a full service facility with highly experienced technicians ready to install your Valvetronic system with ease.

Stay tuned for full dyno figures and high quality video. You can view the entirety of our 991 Carrera product line here or message me at any time for discount forum pricing and inside info.

Old 11-20-2015, 01:51 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Old 11-20-2015, 03:37 PM
tanman will become famous soon enough
Do you have a video of just the center bypass x-pipe only. Curious how that sounds with stock side mufflers.

thanks

Old 11-20-2015, 04:06 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by tanman
Do you have a video of just the center bypass x-pipe only. Curious how that sounds with stock side mufflers.

thanks
I have this one BUT it is non-valved. We have not had a customer in the shop yet that ONLY got the center muffler bypass. Please keep in mind to only use the center muffler bypass requires PSE due to the tip outlets.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:52 PM
tanman will become famous soon enough
Thanks, still interested with the comparison with the stock PSE and PSE with the Fabspeed X pipe upgrade. My stock PSE sounds pretty loud as is, looking for a little more. The whole system upgrade sounds a little too loud.

Thanks and please post video when available.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:34 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks, still interested with the comparison with the stock PSE and PSE with the Fabspeed X pipe upgrade. My stock PSE sounds pretty loud as is, looking for a little more. The whole system upgrade sounds a little too loud.

The stock PSE is located in the center muffler which gets replaced with the Valved Center X-Pipe. Over the stock PSE system you'll effectively be replacing only the center muffler, this will make the car about 10-15% louder with the valved closed and and much more raw sound with the valves open as there is nothing slowing it down.

This is what you would be looking towards, retaining your factory side mufflers.

Valvetronic Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe (for PSE only)

Please let me know if you have any specific questions! Thank you!

Old 11-23-2015, 01:25 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all

+1

This would be a worthwhile add on to 991 PSE cars, if the price was about half and it really did add 14hp. You couldn't make them fast enough to keep up with the demand.................ah but's old school thinking, better to sell 1-2 a year to someone trying to burn a hole in their pocket.

Old 11-28-2015, 08:32 AM
drsubie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by trysixty
+1

This would be a worthwhile add on to 991 PSE cars, if the price was about half and it really did add 14hp. You couldn't make them fast enough to keep up with the demand.................ah but's old school thinking, better to sell 1-2 a year to someone trying to burn a hole in their pocket.
I dunno, the price is similar to the AWE Switchpath exhaust that everyone seems to rave about, but this exhaust seems better made--polished T304...

I'm definitely interested!

Old 11-29-2015, 12:37 PM
MagicRat has a spectacular aura aboutMagicRat has a spectacular aura about
If you want a bit more sound and a nice performance bump from PSE I can recommend the Fabspeed headers and 200-cell cats. Have had them installed on my 991 GTS for a few weeks now. Quiet mode is still fully civilised and loud mode now has a deliciously mournful wail with no resonance. Throttle response especially at low revs has noticeably improved.

Old 11-29-2015, 09:11 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
I have the Kline Iconel full exhaust, beautifully made, amazing sound for $1500 more than just an X pipe and no promise of unattainable horsepower.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Jersey Shore; 11-29-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:17 PM
drsubie is on a distinguished road
?$1500 more than an X-pipe? The price I found on a Kline Iconel exhaust is $6800, $4100 for their T304 system...that's quite a bit more than a $2000 X pipe...

Having said that, their exhausts do look beautiful...

Old 11-30-2015, 04:15 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drsubie
?$1500 more than an X-pipe? The price I found on a Kline Iconel exhaust is $6800, $4100 for their T304 system...that's quite a bit more than a $2000 X pipe... Having said that, their exhausts do look beautiful...
Talk to Felix at Kline. I was really blown away by the quality of the build and the sound is great. No muscle car all euro sport. Your also getting a more complete exhaust. I have the Iconel but even the T304 is an upgrade.

Last edited by Jersey Shore; 11-30-2015 at 04:26 AM.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:51 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by MagicRat
If you want a bit more sound and a nice performance bump from PSE I can recommend the Fabspeed headers and 200-cell cats. Have had them installed on my 991 GTS for a few weeks now. Quiet mode is still fully civilised and loud mode now has a deliciously mournful wail with no resonance. Throttle response especially at low revs has noticeably improved.
Thank you for the kind words, we're glad you're enjoying our Sport Headers!

Originally Posted by drsubie
I dunno, the price is similar to the AWE Switchpath exhaust that everyone seems to rave about, but this exhaust seems better made--polished T304...

I'm definitely interested!
Hand made, hand polished, and we have it ceramic coated if you'd like!