AWE customer service experience (not good)

Old 07-20-2016, 07:49 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
That is great that they are getting it out sooner than the requoted date!

Old 07-22-2016, 08:07 AM
jnx
jnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to behold
I placed an order for exhaust and tips on 5/6, I received the exhaust but still waiting on tips. Correspondence is not very good I might ad. I was told the batch wasn't good and had to wait for others to be made. I must say I didn't purchase direct from AWE but vendor is on top of it and can't update me if they aren't updated. overall experience has been poor in my opinion and I'm not happy about it.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
J,

PM en route with request for your info and the dealer you're working with.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:02 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
It's unfortunate that venders need to be called out for the customer to get the information and product they need. It shouldn't have to come to this and be this way. There should be no mix up or confusion after the customer reaches out more then a handful of times.

It's more and more commonplace these days where customer service has just gone by the waste side.

Old 07-22-2016, 06:42 PM
unconscionable has a spectacular aura aboutunconscionable has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fkim011
It's unfortunate that venders need to be called out for the customer to get the information and product they need. It shouldn't have to come to this and be this way. There should be no mix up or confusion after the customer reaches out more then a handful of times.

It's more and more commonplace these days where customer service has just gone by the waste side.
Most small companies (< 250 employees) are good at some things but not all things. It's just how it is. It's not a good thing. But at least there is recourse for resolving it.

20 years ago, crappy businesses would thrive because there was little recourse. It still exists, but far less than before.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:44 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Good to post on forums like this. Word gets back to the company. Also potential buyers get to find out issues and see resolutions.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:19 AM
jnx
jnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to beholdjnx is a splendid one to behold
And here it is almost September and STILL waiting on my tips (ordered on 5/6) They build houses faster... Keep getting promised they will be shipped on "Friday" but they never seem to arrive at my door. I keep asking vendor and they keep "checking" on it and never respond. I mean seriously, how long does it take to make tips? I guess next step is to contact my credit card company ? Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks

Old 08-29-2016, 05:15 AM
does195 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jnx
And here it is almost September and STILL waiting on my tips (ordered on 5/6) They build houses faster... Keep getting promised they will be shipped on "Friday" but they never seem to arrive at my door. I keep asking vendor and they keep "checking" on it and never respond. I mean seriously, how long does it take to make tips? I guess next step is to contact my credit card company ? Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks
Try her. When I had problems with my tips pitting, she got a new pair out to me in 3 days.

Attached Images  
Old 08-29-2016, 11:02 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Did you answer Josh's pm regarding dealer you are working with...Josh asked for more info on the 22 of July. If you paid by credit card you can call your cc company and dispute the amount of the tips but I believe if you have paid the bill in full that remedy may not be available....let me know if you get any action...I have pm'd AWE and I'm looking for a quick solution as this should have been fixed a month ago. We expect better service from our vendors. Sorry, that you have been treated this way by one of our sponsors.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
JN.

Please check your email as there's tracking and an explanation as to why I have been MIA. The representative at the dealer you dealt with has also been provided with the information via their designated AWE Tuning rep.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Former Vendor
Chuck your PM has been returned. Thanks for reaching out!

Old 08-30-2016, 05:33 AM
jnx
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
Did you answer Josh's pm regarding dealer you are working with...Josh asked for more info on the 22 of July. If you paid by credit card you can call your cc company and dispute the amount of the tips but I believe if you have paid the bill in full that remedy may not be available....let me know if you get any action...I have pm'd AWE and I'm looking for a quick solution as this should have been fixed a month ago. We expect better service from our vendors. Sorry, that you have been treated this way by one of our sponsors.

Yes, I did answer everything that was sent to me. And just again heard from Josh.

Old 08-30-2016, 05:35 AM
jnx
Originally Posted by Josh/AWE
JN.

Please check your email as there's tracking and an explanation as to why I have been MIA. The representative at the dealer you dealt with has also been provided with the information via their designated AWE Tuning rep.
Thank you Josh. I appreciate the update.

Old 08-31-2016, 12:29 PM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Josh/AWE
JN.

There shouldn't be any excuse why you've been MIA.

I hope a refund or some kind of compensation has been offered for this crappy service.

Old 08-31-2016, 04:50 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
IMO these guys don't run a business, it's a hobby. I have called twice, no answer. I sent an e-mail through their contact page on their website, no response. I sent a PM on the "other" Porsche board, no response.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AWE customer service experience (not good)