911 Story on Amazon Prime

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Jcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to behold
911 Story on Amazon Prime

For those who may not be aware, Amazon Prime has a 2 series special, "911 Story."

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0483.PNG
Views:	91
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	469636  
Old 02-13-2017, 01:10 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! will watch.. .was just perusing to something interesting about 911's on Netflix and amazon.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:32 PM
fjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to all
Cool...thanks

Old 02-13-2017, 04:49 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Saw it a few weeks back...thought it was really good.

Old 02-18-2017, 10:26 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
I saw it too. I thought it was ok. I was hoping for more history and 991, and less car show opinions but I don't regret watching it at all.

Old 02-20-2017, 09:30 AM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I watched it last night. I think they could have combined both episodes into a single 1 hour segment.

It was more of an enthusiast piece with lots of footage from fans than any real background info.

I did think some of the interviews that talked about the issues from some of the Porsche designers when they went to major new versions (911 to 964... Transition to water cooled. Electric steering.. Thought these comments were interesting.

Liked the sculptor with the concrete 911 statues.. thought those were cool.

I don't regret watching it either... worth a watch.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.