991 Engine Fire On Highway - Car Destroyed -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 08:36 PM
JDDarkside is on a distinguished road
Good to hear you are okay, and I wish you well with the settlement process. I hope you get at minimum FMV "premium" plus all costs you incurred plus a great no margin deal on another car if you want one. I'm with one of the earlier posters. Not sure how that much burned and the tires didn't.

Old 03-20-2017, 04:10 PM
JonnyC is on a distinguished road
In today's mail, I received an advertising coupon from the dealer for $100 off of an oil change. i should have the burned out shell flat-bedded over with the coupon and ask for the service.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:08 PM
grover432 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JonnyC
In today's mail, I received an advertising coupon from the dealer for $100 off of an oil change. i should have the burned out shell flat-bedded over with the coupon and ask for the service.
What if they burn the rest of it? I noticed you still have some tires.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:04 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonnyC
Insult on top of injury!

Keep us posted on the latest developments.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.