993 Turbo This community is about the last air cooled twin turbocharged Porsche 911. Model year 1996 - 1997. Also inclusive in this forum is talk on the final 182 Porsche 911 Turbos built in 1997 known as the Turbo S.

993 Turbo Picture Thread.

Old 08-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
This Black Turbo S is currently for sale with RPM Sports Cars.

http://rpmsportscars.com/door28.htm

Black/black, 5,800 miles, special factory full leather interior with complete carbon fiber package, sport seats w/ black seat backs, CD, digital sound, factory infrared alarm, footwell lighting, fresh service with updates and new tires, certificate of authenticity, window sticker, one owner, as new condition, finest available, $174,500

Old 08-20-2007, 12:53 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
My contribution

Old 08-20-2007, 09:13 AM
mike5876 is on a distinguished road
david that car is a clone of mine ill post a pic when photbucket is up and running again

Old 08-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
David,

Very, very NICE! Thanks for posting!

Old 08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
Ruf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura about
Unwashed_not pretty

Right here:

http://www.openroadracing.com/forum/...pic.php?t=1690

Needs de-bugging & a little wax for the wheels..not pretty at all but it goes pretty good.

Cheers

R

Old 08-20-2007, 06:04 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Amethyst Color (999 Paint to Sample). One of one.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Ruf-Racer
Right here:

http://www.openroadracing.com/forum/...pic.php?t=1690

Needs de-bugging & a little wax for the wheels..not pretty at all but it goes pretty good.

Cheers

R
Love your Turbo R, Roland!

Old 08-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Amethyst Color (999 Paint to Sample). One of one.
TorqueChap,

Sorry but I can't see the pics.

I would love to see your Amethyst 993TT! If you have trouble posting pics, just send me a PM and I would be glad to help. If you wish, you can use www.flickr.com or www.photobucket.com to host the pics. Thanks!

Old 08-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Here are some more pics of Roland's R Turbo which I had saved on my hard drive. I believe a gentleman on Rennlist had originally posted these pics.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Black Ruf Turbo R conversion.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:40 PM
atan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud of
me join

Old 08-20-2007, 08:40 PM
Rennlister TB993tt's RS Tuning built 993TT (3.8).

Old 08-20-2007, 08:50 PM
More of Roland's Turbo R. Pics are from Rennlist.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:54 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
A few of mine...

Hope this works.

Great thread!

Attached Images      
Old 08-20-2007, 11:52 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Best thread ever.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 993 Turbo Picture Thread.