996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

REUS SYSTEMS ... Stereo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 05:45 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts
REUS SYSTEMS ... Stereo

I just wanted to post up and thank Reus Systems for the awesome job they did on my stereo. Very clean and professional. They did this about a month ago and I can't say enough about how pleased I am with it. The sound is a very clean and crisp, high quality sound. It actually sounds even better with the top down. Anyhoo ... thanks to Rick and the installer that did the work Scott. Great Job Guys ...

Old 11-10-2004, 06:06 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
pics of the setup ??? Thanks

Old 11-10-2004, 06:27 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
Another satisfied customer!

Old 11-10-2004, 06:32 AM
pdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to behold
Any installers that are as good as Reus in the Boston area? I'd like to replace the whole system, but really don't want to ship my car to California to find a good stereo shop. Sorry to steal the thread...but Reus is so well regarded...and no one has ever mentioned anyone that good in the Boston area. Thanks.

Old 11-10-2004, 06:45 AM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
I agree with rockitman above, we need pics. What did they do? I have a cab also and the sound suffers with the top down.

Old 11-10-2004, 07:14 AM
luting_chen is on a distinguished road
This is the system they did for my car...
the front and rear are custom made...
will be upgrading my front speakers to their new speakers again next week for 05's LA Autoshow... ^__^
hehe... i love Reus...

Old 11-10-2004, 07:26 AM
Sorry about not doing pics. I'll get some done a post them. My font looks just like Lutings.

pdutta, Reus actually flys the installer out to your house. I live in Denver. Rues sent an installer, and I put him up in a hotel for two nights. They shipped all the equipment ahead of time and the installer showed up with tools and a good attitude. He did the install in my garage, took about two days and was gone. No trace. Very clean install.

neil, This thing sounds great. Like I said even better with the top down. They changed out the whole system, Added a n Eclipse head unit with CD player and an Eclipse CD changer.

Last edited by MANA; 11-10-2004 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:30 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Rues comes to you anywhere in he USA!

You dont need any ohter shop

Rick and the boyz rule - they have done all of my cars

Old 11-10-2004, 08:22 AM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is on a distinguished road
nice setup

Old 11-10-2004, 08:25 AM
pdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by NoMercy

pdutta, Reus actually flys the installer out to your house. I live in Denver. Rues sent an installer, and I put him up in a hotel for two nights. They shipped all the equipment ahead of time and the installer showed up with tools and a good attitude. He did the install in my garage, took about two days and was gone. No trace. Very clean install.
WOW!! Thanks for the info. I think it's time to call Reus. Thanks again.

Pritam

Old 11-10-2004, 11:50 AM
jimrd is on a distinguished road
Bill - your system looks and sounds awesome. I was very impressed with the sound and the install. I may have to give Rick a call!

Old 11-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by pdutta2000
Any installers that are as good as Reus in the Boston area? I'd like to replace the whole system, but really don't want to ship my car to California to find a good stereo shop. Sorry to steal the thread...but Reus is so well regarded...and no one has ever mentioned anyone that good in the Boston area. Thanks.

check out sound & motion in commonwealth avenue they are pretty good

Old 11-10-2004, 09:44 PM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
Wow, this must have cost a fortune. Pay for all the equip,install ,flight,hotel,food etc. Must be a graet job. Can't wait to see the pics.

Old 11-11-2004, 12:24 AM
The funny thing is the pics don't do this thing justice. Everything looks stock!! The Porsche NAV unit is gone and a head unit is now in it's place. The trunk area is smaller now but everything is covered by a custom enclosure. This thing would not win any contests. It's all about the sound ...

Old 11-11-2004, 12:27 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by jamy85
check out sound & motion in commonwealth avenue they are pretty good

Jammy why use pretty good when you can have guys like rick who are Engineers come to your house!

NO mercy - isn't that the beauty! The stock appearence - I always luagh when people would get into my car and not understand where all the insane sound was coming from!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: REUS SYSTEMS ... Stereo