996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Precision Porsche: Customer's TA turbo with a twist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Precision Porsche: Customer's TA turbo with a twist

We just got some pics of a customer's turbo in New Zealand. This is the first car with the gt street rear bumper painted and installed. Sorry for the really small pics...it's all I have for now.

Thanks for looking!

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 09-01-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:59 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
i like it!!!!!!!!! its nice, thanks for sharing Edwin

Old 09-01-2009, 04:18 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Edwin
Fantastic job! Could you send me some better fotos? I am thinking about doing a few things to my car.
Robert

Old 09-01-2009, 04:28 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
looks good, if you could send me larger photos and cost..
thanks

Old 09-02-2009, 05:54 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
Looks bad ***!! Edwin send me some larger photos. How much work was needed to align the exhaust tips with the bumper?

Old 09-02-2009, 06:47 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
i like it!!!!!!!!! its nice, thanks for sharing Edwin
Thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by robmd99
Edwin
Fantastic job! Could you send me some better fotos? I am thinking about doing a few things to my car.
Robert
Hey rob, hope you're feeling better. Unfortunately, these are the only photos I have right now. We have sold two other rear bumpers (both of them to 6speed members) but I think they are still working on completing other things as well on their car so no pics yet. Once I get some more, I'll update this thread. Feel free to pm me if I can help with anything. Thanks

Originally Posted by boca996tt
looks good, if you could send me larger photos and cost..
thanks
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
Looks bad ***!! Edwin send me some larger photos. How much work was needed to align the exhaust tips with the bumper?

Larry and Jason, hope you're both doing well. Sorry, I don't have any bigger pics. Tony adjusted the rear bumper to not have to do much work for the exhaust tips to align. You know tony... he wouldn't release a product unless it was near-perfect.

Larry, PM sent.

Edwin

Old 09-02-2009, 12:06 PM
292 is on a distinguished road
I am trying very hard to hold off any parts purchase for my turbo, but after seeing those pictures really make me want one. TA front bumper with the GT rear look fantastic to me. Nicely done!

Mike

Old 09-02-2009, 12:43 PM
shane is on a distinguished road
Hi guys
I am one of the guys that bought the rear TA gt 997 rear bumper for my 996 tt, the vehicle is at the B/S ,i am doing at the same time rear gt2 decklid with a C/F wing blade + the 997tt T/A style side skirts for the 996tt .i will post pic's when it's done.
I would like to say that dealing with Edwin was a PLEASURE .
Shane

Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by 292
I am trying very hard to hold off any parts purchase for my turbo, but after seeing those pictures really make me want one. TA front bumper with the GT rear look fantastic to me. Nicely done!

Mike
Mike, appreciate the compliments whenever you decide to give in, please shoot me a pm

Originally Posted by shane
Hi guys
I am one of the guys that bought the rear TA gt 997 rear bumper for my 996 tt, the vehicle is at the B/S ,i am doing at the same time rear gt2 decklid with a C/F wing blade + the 997tt T/A style side skirts for the 996tt .i will post pic's when it's done.
I would like to say that dealing with Edwin was a PLEASURE .
Shane
Shane, thanks for your support, especially for your kind words. It's really appreciated

Edwin

Old 09-06-2009, 06:03 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Edwin im installing mine also pretty soon , i was bussy with my build all summer .. should bad *** in yellow.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:18 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
would not that catch a lot of wind and maybe small animals. really but i was worried about my new front lip and downforce. maybe it's the pic but it looks like that car is half holes in the front, it is radical however

Old 09-06-2009, 06:51 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
look foward to seeing the 6 speed members cars with the rear bumper installed... Edwin your making it really hard for me to sell my 996tt.. lol

Old 09-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by unvmym3
Edwin im installing mine also pretty soon , i was bussy with my build all summer .. should bad *** in yellow.
Nick, I can't wait bud! you were the very first one to pull the trigger on this rear bumper. I hope you love it!

Originally Posted by steve harris
would not that catch a lot of wind and maybe small animals. really but i was worried about my new front lip and downforce. maybe it's the pic but it looks like that car is half holes in the front, it is radical however
Steve, hope you're well. This rear bumper is definitely for ones that are going for the extreme look. Eat-up-small-animals-in-the-front-and-spit-them-out-from-the-rear sort of thing

Originally Posted by boca996tt
look foward to seeing the 6 speed members cars with the rear bumper installed... Edwin your making it really hard for me to sell my 996tt.. lol
Haha... selling already? You just did a slew of major upgrades What's next? Prancing horse?

Edwin